UFC 215 - Johnson vs. Borg - Alberta, Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also it's crazy that everybody here seems to like Latifi in this match but money keeps going to Pedro. Anybody have an explanation for this?

This thing kept my thinking for over the last 36-48 hours....why the hell do odds rise this big? Okay; I can understand some little fluctuations, but not this way. I can't accept that the world is (1) favoring Pedro and (2) this much against Latifi. After some thought it can be 3 things:

1) The video released yesterday with the massive heigt advantage for Pedro made people bet on him. But this can hardly be true because serious bettors already knew Pedro had an height advantage.
2) There's information not known for the masses like us, but in this world with twitter etc. they can't keep that type of information out of the public for 36 hours or more. And for all I know nothing has changed about fighters info the last 36-48 hours.
3) Aussies betting for fun on Pedro.

So all in all; it can only be option 3. And that shit sometimes happen and isn't predictable. In that case I can accept my timing-fault :) (but in that case odds for Latifi should come back to something like @2.00, we'll see if that happens)

Last edited:
I put 2U in Ilir Latino at 1.80 and now you are telling me he is the DOG??!! This is insane.

I hate Borg, I really loved my U4.5 action there.

Hoping to catch the fights around noon since I'm in Japan, live betting would benefit greatly from me not being dead tired.

Been confirmed that Cejudo is bumped to main card. I'm guessing wiki is right and it's co-main. If Tucker wins that means I have a five hour sweat fuckin hate that.

This thing kept my thinking for over the last 36-48 hours....why the hell do odds rise this big? Okay; I can understand some little fluctuations, but not this way. I can't accept that the world is (1) favoring Pedro and (2) this much against Latifi. After some thought it can be 3 things:

1) The video released yesterday with the massive heigt advantage for Pedro made people bet on him. But this can hardly be true because serious bettors already knew Pedro had an height advantage.
2) There's information not known for the masses like us, but in this world with twitter etc. they can't keep that type of information out of the public for 36 hours or more. And for all I know nothing has changed about fighters info the last 36-48 hours.
3) Aussies betting for fun on Pedro.

So all in all; it can only be option 3. And that shit sometimes happen and isn't predictable. In that case I can accept my timing-fault :) (but in that case odds for Latifi should come back to something like @2.00, we'll see if that happens)

it doesnt take much to move an obscure betting line like this.

betfair has a total of $1200.00 wagered on the fight, matchbook $450.00. imo, line movement on a fight like this is more of an opportunity rather than an indication that a fighter is going to lose for whatever reason

Wiki saying Cejudo Reis has been bumped to co main. Is that correct? Means i gotta fuckin sweat my double all night now which sucks.
i prefer that. big bets last on the card. if there first and u lose it ruins the card. double is tucker cejudo then yeah? you still still much value in the tucker line @1.36?

Last edited:
i prefer that. big bets last on the card. if there first and u lose it ruins the card. who is the double?

good point. but i find im more hesitant with my lb if im still waiting on the outcome of the big one. Of course if Tucker fucks up i have nothing to sweat over lol. Tucker + Cejudo

good point. but i find im more hesitant with my lb if im still waiting on the outcome of the big one. Of course if Tucker fucks up i have nothing to sweat over lol. Tucker + Cejudo
i can get 1.36 on tucker. that worth much still? much value left? guessing you bet earlier in week

bummer losing a fight but if i had to pick one to lose it was dj borg

Wow. Please let an interviewer have the balls to ask DJ if he feels fucking retarded now taking a fight w a guy who can never make weight instead of tj cause he was "more deserving". Fuck out of here you little manlet nerd

i can get 1.36 on tucker. that worth much still? much value left? guessing you bet earlier in week

i left it real late for me so didn't bet tucker until y'day as i couldn't decide. Line dropped to -300 in America so i was racing round the high street literally getting Tucker bets in at -250 as the lines were changing to -300 lol

if i was you id wait people might bet glenn when they see the big size difference.

Been confirmed that Cejudo is bumped to main card. I'm guessing wiki is right and it's co-main. If Tucker wins that means I have a five hour sweat fuckin hate that.
Cejudo's got this

not aes moras?!?!?
nah got a big bet on aes. when a fighter is only given a 10% chance of winning hard to get excited for it. was never going to be a fight i had more than a min bet on for action. ill take a low level even fight over a high level missmatch anyday. plus if you invested time in tape it makes a shitty fight interesting

People starting to realize that Magny is going to stomp RDA and betting it. Nice guys, very sharp and dare I say elite. Eat that + money up.

RDA's ability to win at 170 depends on volume striking to overwhelm his opponents, and getting takedowns on the cage. Due to Magny's range it's going to be very difficult to overwhelm him with volume (Not impossible though) But I see no way that RDA pushes Magny along the fence all fight while mixing in the occasional double leg or two.

Magny via winning a Magny like fight.

Going with Shev and Melendez as well... Also out of the limb pick is Glenn finishes Tucker. I see a knee or some other funky strike clipping Tucker. Tucker's last fight he fought the opposite of Glenn. Sicilia a slow 1 dimensional low volume striker. Glenn while slow has much better footwork, high volume and very good conditioning. I like him as my upset play.

Glenn's getting lit up like a Christmas tree. His only hope is Tucker gasses down the stretch allowing him to pour it on in r3. He's sooo fuckin slow slower than Sciillia. I thought i had the Dunham fight on fast forward that's how quick he made stuck-in-the-mud Dunham look. Poor performance against Nover too that he squeaked out. Don't think hes ever faced someone like Tucker before with his movement it's the worst possible match up for Glenn if you ask me.

Tucker is my most confident pick on the card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back