UFC 217 PBP/Discussion

I only have fight starts Rd 2 to close out a parlay. For whatever reason, I have very little interest in Bisping/GSP.
i dont blame you. i bet on it purely for degen purposes (albeit not a lot of stake) but im on Bisping

this line is so fucking nuts to me. is it a lock? no. but c'mon. i've been vocal all week, tj is the favorite in my eyes. one of my favorite lines of the year.

if i'm wrong, i'm wrong. and even if i'm right, i think garbrandt can win 35ish % of the time.

I'm hoping Dillashaw goes retro with his rnc. He has a really good back take and rnc.

Had 1u on ROse by sub but I dont give a fuck after seeing my favorite female fighter win like that!

Illashaw +200

I feel like thats up there with biggest upset of all time, even over bisping/rockhold (hindsight is 20/20 but that was preposterous when it happened)

Roses speed was the factor. I should have accounted for that, all of JJ’s other opponents were stuck in the mud & below average id say in the speed department. Great bet Rose backers

this line is so fucking nuts to me. is it a lock? no. but c'mon. i've been vocal all week, tj is the favorite in my eyes. one of my favorite lines of the year.

if i'm wrong, i'm wrong. and even if i'm right, i think garbrandt can win 35ish % of the time.
holy hell you cap TJ approximately -200?

it's about staying even keel, not being scared to take losses.. that's what it is for me, anyway.

sorry for any overt celebrating, guys. i contained myself on vick obviously, but this one was a real biggie for me.
no, sir, you deserve it. you went oppo on JJ and Duffy. prob the two biggest killers of the board tonight.

GOAT!

feel kinda bad for Sadistics though. he crushed most of the lines. just how it works sometimes

paced herself too much, bit too plodding, i said this was a different fight all week, even tho andrade is a better fighter, this is a weird matchup

Would you have JA?

I would

I feel like thats up there with biggest upset of all time, even over bisping/rockhold (hindsight is 20/20 but that was preposterous when it happened)

JJ's biggest chance to win is a decision though against someone like Rose who is very opportunistic. The line was off from the get go, and inflated to ridiculous levels. I can't say that I agree. Bisping/Rockhold was much worse since Bisping's best chance was a decision against a guy with a very high chance of finishing him and honestly not losing rounds.

Got ragdolled by Matt brown

Glad rose won even though I bet Joanna

Yeah, Wonderboy has lost a couple fights. You said he just runs. Amazing he can KO over half his opponents (including Whittaker) by running was my only point. If his intent is to run every time out, it's super impressive he gets that many KO's doing it, wouldn't you agree?

Back