UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I'm really bothered they're serving coffee in half-assed glass jars. And I don't even drink coffee.

Nitro coffee is crap, imo. It's a fad that's gonna die out

edit: I think the reason for the glass jars is to keep the nitro coffee cold because they dont normally put ice in it. someone correct me if im wrong

Honestly it's just some hipster "trendy" thing happening. I see people using mason jars also to drink beer and they say it's to able to take in the aromas better and so. I don't think it differs much from using any glass cup. The hippies drank out of mason jars back in the day and now it's cool. You know how it is.

More odds are out now

The trio
Glen +210
Akhmedov +200
Hooker +145
All looks tempting

Daniel Hooker +165

Diakiese got exposed by Drakkar Klose. Diakiese is ultra athletic and he's got a lot of potential but his last fight showed that he has massive holes in his game. He doesn't know how to set up his strikes and he just relies too much on his athleticism. It's the same with his grappling, he goes for all these untechnical power TD's that cost a lot of energy but he can pull it off because he's a great athlete.

Hooker seems so much better physically at 155, his tall frame is much better suited for the division. I was impressed with his performance vs Pearson, so much better than the Knight fight, gotta attribute most of that to the new weight class. At 155, Daniel Hooker is a going to be a much better fighter.

Diakiese has never fought a striker on the level of Hooker. One of the big reasons I like this match up for Hooker stylistically is because of the leg kicks. Hooker has good leg kicks and he throws a lot of them, Diakiese got his lead leg compromised badly in his last last and didn't seem to have an answer.

I think Hooker out strikes and out classes Diakiese on the feet. Diakiese will try to wrestle and he might have success early but I think Hooker takes over later in the fight.

Daniel Hooker +165

Diakiese got exposed by Drakkar Klose. Diakiese is ultra athletic and he's got a lot of potential but his last fight showed that he has massive holes in his game. He doesn't know how to set up his strikes and he just relies too much on his athleticism. It's the same with his grappling, he goes for all these untechnical power TD's that cost a lot of energy but he can pull it off because he's a great athlete.

Hooker seems so much better physically at 155, his tall frame is much better suited for the division. I was impressed with his performance vs Pearson, so much better than the Knight fight, gotta attribute most of that to the new weight class. At 155, Daniel Hooker is a going to be a much better fighter.

Diakiese has never fought a striker on the level of Hooker. One of the big reasons I like this match up for Hooker stylistically is because of the leg kicks. Hooker has good leg kicks and he throws a lot of them, Diakiese got his lead leg compromised badly in his last last and didn't seem to have an answer.

I think Hooker out strikes and out classes Diakiese on the feet. Diakiese will try to wrestle and he might have success early but I think Hooker takes over later in the fight.

Agreed, and Hooker has a very good jab that he can control the smaller Diakese with

Smolka +310 seems insane to me. I had to hit that for 1u.

Smolka at +310 now is insane even if he's drinking mouthwash.

Look i favour nic but -400 one of most off lines i think ive seen

Dude wtf. When did matheus nicolau become the second coming of Gsp?

After a year off from suspension and one good career win which was a TERRIBLE fight in which nothing happened?

+310 smolka is easiest play to make in a while. The question is just how big.

Prolly gonna be on a few dogs as usual. Just waiting and watching movement.

Akhmedov, hooker, Glenn, lineker... Haven't bet any but probably will bet all. (Sigh and maybe Holm, too)

Waiting and watching and contemplating bet sizing.

Already took some barb, smolka, esparza.

Someone must have dropped a ton on Nicolau, he opened at -160. Maybe Luca heard Smolka's interviews?

Someone must have dropped a ton on Nicolau, he opened at -160. Maybe Luca heard Smolka's interviews?
He’s too much of a puss to bet him.

But I’ll hit smolka +310 all day

Only question is how big do I want to go

Lots of good dogs on this card

#dogpound

Only favorite I bet was condit and I’m still debating on buying out

Woww, this card has turned out to be one of the most interesting events (betting-wise) I've seen this whole year. I think you can make a decent case for pretty much every single dog on the card. Maybe I should just bet all the dogs for funsies, pretty sure I've never done that before. :)

Woww, this card has turned out to be one of the most interesting events (betting-wise) I've seen this whole year. I think you can make a decent case for pretty much every single dog on the card. Maybe I should just bet all the dogs for funsies, pretty sure I've never done that before. :)

Couldn't agree more. I'm not betting every fight but I'm going to end up on dogs only this card.

I like jury over glen but like you guys say there are lots of live dogs on this card.

This is the most dogs I think I have ever played. Barb, Lineker, Carla dec, Glenn and Smolka. Some of these lines are utterly ridiculous. I was looking to play Cynthia and Nicolau after tape, but I was expecting Cyn in the -130 range and Nicolau to possibly be the dog or a slight fav. I still think both win, but +300 for Smolka is crazy.

Can someone talk me into Hooker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back