UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glenn's fight with Nover looked so unimpressive, he barely beat that bum. After that fight Glenn went to TAM and everyone that goes to TAM seems to improve and get good results, I'm trying to think who doesn't.

Rick Glenn looked great in his last fight but his opponent kind of beat himself. Tucker gassed bad after the 1st round and had nothing left at that point. Tucker was an overhyped Candian prospect, Glenn exposed him.

Jury ain't gonna gas out like Tucker though and I think he can keep up with Glenn's pace. On the ground I'm assuming Jury will have a big advantage. Jury is also decent wrestler, his whole game is well rounded. Jury has been training at Alliance MMA, I don't like how inactive he's been over recent years but he looked like a beast in his last fight and you can't deny the talent.

Will Rick Glenn pull of the upset again? I don't think so but I can't bet against him.

A lot of dogs will bark on this card. I like 3 dogs just on the prelims...that never happens.

Hooker
Smolka
Glenn

Some people tell that Magny can outstrike Condit.For me the only way Magny can beat Condit is grinding the decision.Neil's striking looks terrible against top fighters.Condit has everything better, punches, kicks, elbow, knees, power, technique, combos

I really hope Moraes gets the fight. He will give Rivera a lot of problems.

The more I think about it, the more I'm in love with cyborg dec +404.

That's my actual pick for the fight.

I see cyborg fighting measured like she did last fight. I see Holm running away a LOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back