UFC 219 - Cyborg vs Holm - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Mark De La Rosa just became a sharp play, I'm a sharp bettor.

Elliot is spewing red flags

Been drinking, can't sleep, Krause didn't want me to take this fight, weight is off, former head coach Robert Follis passed.

You know what I love about De La Rosa, you can tell the guy learned to box in a boxing gym and not an MMA gym, he's going to put hands on Elliot.

The ground game is also high level (BJJ BB), his whole game is well rounded, his wrestling coach is Kenny Monday. De La Rosa also trains with Lundell and he's done camps at Alpha Male and Factory X before. He's a legit undefeated prospect, flying under the radar.

Elliot sounds like he shouldn't be fighting, he's not in a good place mentally and he's in the wrong weight class. Elliot is a massive 125er and usually enjoys a significant size advantage but at 135 he's not going to have that.

I'm confident DLR has the skills to give Elliot trouble anywhere this fight goes and I love +180 on the undefeated fighter, especially under current circumstances.

Elliot is 3-6 in the UFC, just a fact.

Can the word Sharp or Elite be a Yellow card unless you've got a record in your signature that's third-party tracked, please? Elliott's always been a bit of a headcase.

That's good info Zee, I bet Elliott's opponent already and shared the video. But Gugabe is right, you don't need to tell people how great you think that you are. It comes across so try hard and goofy.

thanks for that video zee.

i thought it was telling that tim said he wanted a fotn bonus rather than a dominant victory.

Yeah that is enough for me to stab DLR dec +437. He looks decent everywhere and should make it close if he can stop some tds and/or scramble effectively.

Elliot is 3-6 in the UFC, just a fact.

He's still coming in on a week's notice and I think 3-6 misrepresents Elliott's UFC record a bit. No shame in losing to Mighty Mouse, and the guys he beat on TUF are all UFC quality fighters. Kind of ridiculous that Ogikubo didn't get a UFC shot off being a TUF finalist. Elliott's only 'bad' UFC loss is Nguyen, IMO. Everybody else was a top 5 FLW at the time.

The question on this fight is how good de la rosa tdd? Is it good enought to stop elliots td? And also how good is DLRs get up?

Luca Fury
‏Verified account @FurysFightPicks
7h7 hours ago

I'm taking a break from my site, http://FurysFightPicks.com , after #UFC219. That includes the betting service.

Nothing bad happened -- quite the opposite. Life is amazing so I have other stuff to focus on for a bit, and I refuse to half-ass bet research while I do.

I've just started following him on twitter, holy crap has he cleaned up. I see people up a bunch of units here but he is up 400-600k betting, a ton in selling his picks and all that is nothing compared to his bitcoin. He said he could just comfortably retire at 28, and still might and never have any money worry ever. He has more money then he knows what to do with. It is really hard to believe he is that rich but he went on and on. I can't see making THAT much money making one bet an event on a heavy favorite

I've just started following him on twitter, holy crap has he cleaned up. I see people up a bunch of units here but he is up 400-600k betting, a ton in selling his picks and all that is nothing compared to his bitcoin. He said he could just comfortably retire at 28, and still might and never have any money worry ever. He has more money then he knows what to do with. It is really hard to believe he is that rich but he went on and on. I can't see making THAT much money making one bet an event on a heavy favorite
i wouldnt believe a word of that. just trying to build his 'rep' to attract more clients

Fury is a known liar. He bets primarily on favorites and avoids any fight that is risky. I went over his supposed "third party verified" record and it's not as impressive as you think.

Am I alone in feeling this is the worst year end event by far? I've bought every year end PPV. I have not much interest in this one and all the other ones, I was excited for. This is almost below average and the other ones where usually the best event of the year or at least in the discussion

i wouldnt believe a word of that. just trying to build his 'rep' to attract more clients

I agree with you guys but he said he might be retiring and just live in luxury so it doesn't seem to be getting clients as he might be giving it up

I'm going with the I don't believe it - so it is funny to see all the responses glorifying him and wanting his life story lol

I think he is done, if he would make SO much money than he woudlnt stop betting.

If I had 3-4 million in the bank I'd stop betting any significant size and just live on passive income quite happily.

Fury is a clown - it’s impossible to bet heavily juiced favourites and win in the long run. Does he ever beat closing lines? I don’t know, but if there’s anyone I’m tailing it’s JimGunn and Budden.

Can anyone tell me when and why Budden got banned ffs?

Been drinking, can't sleep, Krause didn't want me to take this fight, weight is off, former head coach Robert Follis passed.

Lol have you ever seen a Tim Elliot fight? In a word madness....ridiculous scrambles, constant sub attempts, unorthodoxy at its finest. There’s a reason he came the closest to beating DJ. I think Tim will preform better for all the reasons you think he’ll just lay an egg, he doesn’t fight like a “normal” guy and he doesn’t think like one so why would a little turmoil effect him? I think you have some major conformation bias going on in regards to this fight.

He’s already been in a training camp the last 2 months and barely has any weight to cut now. If anything Follis passing away is a motivating emotional factor.

Yes De La Rosa may have better pure boxing ability but when he comes to MMA fight and the chaos that ensues Tim will have the advantage everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back