UFC 221 PBP/Discussion

Anyone else having a problem betting on 5dimes? once i confirm bet amount it says 500- internal server error

Weird scoring again. I feel lucky Quinonez won. Next on Hirota ML, Hirota no scorecards and split decision prop for both guys.

$100 to win $205 Pearson and Jussier to win.. Fade Asia.. and Asian American?

Still can't get over a judge giving round 2 to Quin when he got beat up and nearly finished that round.

close round to pearson, idk, could've gone either way. strikes were like identical, pearson's looked cleaner w/the hands.

close round to pearson, idk, could've gone either way. strikes were like identical, pearson's looked cleaner w/the hands.
Yeah. I had it Pearson but I'm not gonna argue about a Hirota round, that flying knee might have taken the round for Pearson.

Yeah. I had it Pearson but I'm not gonna argue about a Hirota round, that flying knee might have taken the round for Pearson.

Don't think the Knee really landed well. But the crowd Oooo'd so, I think that might have got it too.

if there are any lawyers in the house, can you shoot me a PM please. greatly appreciated

Back