UFC 221 PBP/Discussion

Bad evening for me after getting robbed of that Brown decision, its all been downhill,-5.5u

Romero r1 gets me level. Please?

adding a lil more on rd 4/5 rockhold. will feel stupid if he finishes yoel in rd 3.

Romero+155 easy money

He needs to come out and go for broke in the first IMO...bad weight cut + already has tendency to gas + dealing with Lukes ground game is not going to be pretty after the 2nd round

Fair score imo

suddenly up 3.2u after being down around 10u. Going with Romero even though I kinda feel he will lose, but I can't play Rockhold at these odds, think it's a pickem fight

edit got 0.3u each on rockhold r4/r5 +1700/+2500 aswell
How on earth would you score rd 1 for Blaydes?

$300 itd. either yoel gets him early or luke gets him late. Slim to none this makes it to the scorecards

Bad evening for me after getting robbed of that Brown decision, its all been downhill,-5.5u

Romero r1 gets me level. Please?
That wasn't a robbery whatsoever, he got out struck, needed round 3 but decided to coast through.

He needs to come out and go for broke in the first IMO...bad weight cut + already has tendency to gas + dealing with Lukes ground game is not going to be pretty after the 2nd round
I think he got more than a round, as long as he can lull rockhold into his pace and find a way to explode on him, remember romero got 6(?) 3rd round finishes

Over 1.5, Romero KO, Romero ML, Fight ends in round 3 or 4, let's get it gayjeezus

B365 bailed me out tonight with the Blaydes DEC line after round 2... +130 and +150

3.5u fight does not go the distance -210

fuck maybe was a little to early on that

Romero is moving slow and labored. His overhand is slow af.

I think he got more than a round, as long as he can lull rockhold into his pace and find a way to explode on him, remember romero got 6(?) 3rd round finishes

Romeo is good at pacing but Luke tends to have that natural lull phase in the first of late (bisping, branch)

He should be going after him not trying to pace himself like this....this is exactly what Luke wants

Back