UFC 221 - Rockhold vs Romero - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob is gonna take this skinny chicken leg fucker down and ground and pound this dude for a tko or submission win. Take Rob at +250 this weekend and make some money.

Those skinny legs are gonna take rob out. Rob gasses horribly you better hope he gets a r1 finish

I'm amazed by how many people don't understand basic math.

$100 on Luke +150 returns $250
$100 on Yoel +130 returns $230

Luke wins = $50 profit
Yoel wins = $30 profit

Is BETDSI even real? There odds are always fucked up

Really like Abe. To repeat some of what others have said; Jumeau is slow, somewhat arrogant and a low volume striker. Heavy on the feet, hasn't got a takedown in his two UFC fights.
Abe is quick, looks like a FW, light on the feet and had a significantly higher strike rate in his UFC fight than Jumeau. Seems to have really good cardio with his explosive finish of the third round against Lim with a knockdown and a really nice takedown. He got his hands up.
Abe will pick Jumeau apart unless Jumeau makes it dirty against the fence. As someone said earlier Abe might be good there too though with his Judo background.

no dummy, you'd get your 100 bucks back plus $50 if rockhold wins

But you'd lose the whole $100 from the other bet so you'd be down 50

What an idiot

you lose the 100 for the wrong bet.

if Luke wins, Yoel has to lose
If Yoel wins, Luke has to lose

If Luke wins, you get 150, and lose 200, what you put in
If Yoel wins, you get 130, and lose 200...

sherdog... where people who dont know what theyre talking about chime in to try and sound smart. TS is correct but BetDSI is a shady site and I dont know whether they will honor those bets

It's always a cringefest when some random "betters" from the so-called heavies have their dumb betting thread merged here.The odds haven't updated in days for that fight from BetDSI on their front page or outside sites that use their API like BestFightOdds, so if you actually had a BetDSI account and logged in you'd find the actual line is nowhere near Rockhold+150. It's simply a result of an error in how they are displaying their lines.

It's always a cringefest when some random "betters" from the so-called heavies have their dumb betting thread merged here.The odds haven't updated in days for that fight from BetDSI on their front page or outside sites that use their API like BestFightOdds, so if you actually had a BetDSI account and logged in you'd find the actual line is nowhere near Rockhold+150. It's simply a result of an error in how they are displaying their lines.

There it is

Can we dump this thread now

I think I just got a little stupider for having read this thread.

Lol. And that sucks for me. Because I'm working at a disadvantage to begin with

I bet. But if I didn't bet I'd definitely wander into discussions about it without knowing a thing and tell people how they are wrong about the thing about which I know nothing.

Risky parlay for this card, based on the short re-hydration time after the weigh-ins combined with the long travel. I do these once in a while when inspired. Twenty-eight two-team round robins of all the under 2½ and 1½ lines at or near + money for eight fights out of twelve on the card excluding the main, co-main, Asker/Tuivasa and Pearson/Hirota. Risking $560 for a potential return of $2769.80

I feel like I have to bet Romero @ 2.25. Romero got his hands up, patient, good kicks, spinning shit, good GnP and great wrestling of course.
Rockhold is spamming his left kicks and lands the occasional punch. Romero will catch one of them kicks and take advantage of Rockholds sloppy defense. It will not do to stand against the fence with his hands down like Rockhold did against Branch and Weidman.
Edit: Romero probably will have a hard time getting inside and the main events are tricky.
Edit2: Will not play him probably but wouldn't play Rockhold either...

Last edited:
Here’s my strategy this card:

Bet on the good Luke
Bet against the bad Luke

With a side of IZZY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member