UFC 224 - Nunes vs Pennington - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

that much money doesn't usually come in on a tuesday of fightweek either. very unusual

Yeah maybe but he wasn't doing anything anyway, he lost his confidence, stopped throwing, got scared and run away most of the fight. Did the exact same thing vs Ponz.

Its easy to break his will, Zaleski will break his will.

Zaleski don't play, its a death battle everytime and if you wanna beat him then you better show some grit, something Strickland does not have.

And this shit is in Brazil which is just a bonus for Zaleski

Elizeu has poor TDD, Strickland can mix it up and take him down.
Strickland likes to stick and move and spam the jab, and he also has a longer reach.
I don't know if you are underestimating Strickland or overrating Elizeu.

Strickland likes to stick and move and spam the jab, and he also has a longer reach.
Ok brah thanks for telling me this I had not idea

Ok brah thanks for telling me this I had not idea

I'm only saying this because you are acting like Strickland is going to try to be the tougher man and outlast Zaleski.

I agree that Strickland can mix his jab up with take downs. I find it hard to believe that Santos will allow Strickland to use his reach. He has a really good jab though, but Santos will not have a problem if he get to the clinch. If Strickland wants to win, he need to "steal" rounds by outwrestling Santos IMO.

Im born and live in Rio. About Zaleski and Strickland are fighters that ever make close fights. But if close, the brazilian win this. Cabmma is worst comission all time.

Im Zaleski decision.

On the countdown show, Strickland was shown training with Kings MMA. Smart move to help deal with someone like Zaleski,

Im born and live in Rio. About Zaleski and Strickland are fighters that ever make close fights. But if close, the brazilian win this. Cabmma is worst comission all time.

Im Zaleski decision.

Any evidence of dodgy decisions? Are they the commission for just where this is being held?

Yall need to show Zaleski some respect, he's a good fighter and he know how to get his hand raised

At the end of the day, Zaleski is a hustler, when it's the 3rd round and he's down on the cards you know he's gonna make something happen, finds a way to win, real fighter, gotta respect that

What's Strickland do when it's the 3rd round and he's down on the cards? he runs away, looks like he doesn't wanna be there, not a real fighter, just a point fighter

If you wanna beat Zaleski then you gotta earn it and Strickland doesn't wanna earn it, he doesn't wanna take the damage. All he's gonna do is jab, run away and look for TD's and its not going to work, he's gonna get messed up, Zaleski is the more effective, dynamic, dangerous striker.

And if Strickland gets TD's thats fine, Zaleski is a Christano Marcello blackbelt and he's good at creating scrambles, just watch his fight with Akmedov.

Zaleski trains at a really good gym in Brazil, CM systems, Zaleski is the alpha dog at this gym. His head coach is Christano Marcello and they believe Zaleski is gonna be a world champ, they ain't there for 2nd place, that the kind of mentality that breeds success.

My god, it's +816 now. I had to take it. If Nunes cardio problems resurface here, Pennington is going to put it on her late.

I'm up to a little over 2u risked on Rocky now, between ML, NSC and rds 3, 4, 5. I started betting her ML at +350 and I've been adding as it's been rising. If Nunes walks right through her I won't even feel a little bit bad about it. The line is so off it's insane.

Same boat T6. Lets get it.

upload_2018-5-8_10-8-37.jpeg

Yall need to show Zaleski some respect, he's a good fighter and he know how to get his hand raised

At the end of the day, Zaleski is a hustler, when it's the 3rd round and he's down on the cards you know he's gonna make something happen, finds a way to win, real fighter, gotta respect that

What's Strickland do when it's the 3rd round and he's down on the cards? he runs away, looks like he doesn't wanna be there, not a real fighter, just a point fighter

If you wanna beat Zaleski then you gotta earn it and Strickland doesn't wanna earn it, he doesn't wanna take the damage. All he's gonna do is jab, run away and look for TD's and its not going to work, he's gonna get messed up, Zaleski is the more effective, dynamic, dangerous striker.

And if Strickland gets TD's thats fine, Zaleski is a Christano Marcello blackbelt and he's good at creating scrambles, just watch his fight with Akmedov.

Zaleski trains at a really good gym in Brazil, CM systems, Zaleski is the alpha dog at this gym. His head coach is Christano Marcello and they believe Zaleski is gonna be a world champ, they ain't there for 2nd place, that the kind of mentality that breeds success.

Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Are you trying to convince us or yourself?
At the end of the day I'm all about making smart moves

As long as I got the information and it pays, thats all that matters

Minimum effort, maximum results

If it was easy, everyone would do it

With a line move like that, I wonder if Rocky is hurt or something

I mean, you have to think something like that is the behind the unusual drastic movement. Has a big of a jump like this happened before? Only thing off the top of my head is the Kang (rigged) fight on a singapore FP card some time ago.

Rocky is coming off that horrific accident where she almost lost her leg. Maybe there's some discouraging news for her that got out?????

Any evidence of dodgy decisions? Are they the commission for just where this is being held?
The comission is in Barra da Tijuca at where this event. Many fighters training in Barra so all know each other between judges and fighters. If close, brazilians have preferency to win. Im dont like bet against brazilians in Brazil.

I mean, you have to think something like that is the behind the unusual drastic movement. Has a big of a jump like this happened before? Only thing off the top of my head is the Kang (rigged) fight on a singapore FP card some time ago.

Rocky is coming off that horrific accident where she almost lost her leg. Maybe there's some discouraging news for her that got out?????
Well, no, the Kang movement was WAY bigger in terms of shift. If we're talking implied probability, there isn't much difference between -500 and -850. I just dont see why anyone would continue to lay money on Nunes at -500 odds. We've seen it happen before in WMMA, but Rousey was a household name. I dont speculate, im just throwing my dart at Rocky and not wasting time overthinking it

I get betting for value, but Nunes is still better in all facets of MMA. I like the over if anything because Nunes seems to now be very aware of the criticism on her gas tank and Pennington is tough.

I get betting for value, but Nunes is still better in all facets of MMA. I like the over if anything because Nunes seems to now be very aware of the criticism on her gas tank and Pennington is tough.

I think the thoughts go hand in hand. Pennington's chances of success go up the longer the fight goes, so if you like the Over, a Pennington stab makes sense IMO. I like both.

I think the thoughts go hand in hand. Pennington's chances of success go up the longer the fight goes, so if you like the Over, a Pennington stab makes sense IMO. I like both.

I guess throwing 20 to win 150 isn't a bad stab. I'm just not surprised Nunes is so favored. I don't see her losing at 135.

Back