UFC 224 - Nunes vs Pennington - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Vegas Dave musta dropped a 100k nuke on Nunes or some shit.

Thoughts on live bet opportunities? Strickland might be a good one going into round 2 if Zaleski pours it on early and possibly hurts Strickland.

Rafael Codeiro has been working with Mina and Gastelum for UFC 224. Gastelum seems like a good sparring partner for Mina against bigger Emeev. King’s MMA has a sparring heavy style, so ring rust might not be a issue. Also Codeiro’s style to teach controlled and technical aggression should work well for Mina.

https://www.instagram.com/kings_mma/?hl=en

1 fight on this card I am feening to bet on. Having one of my most epic NBA betting seasons. Sounds great but when other things in your life suck then welcome to Barry's life.

No politics discussion
No touting my handicapping services

- Barry

Anyone hear anything about Pennington concerning injuries or anything crazy? I just don’t see the reason her line is still +700

Anyone hear anything about Pennington concerning injuries or anything crazy? I just don’t see the reason her line is still +700
She hasn't fought in 2 years? People tend to mark out for Nunes since she's the closest thing to a WMMA superstar? It's at home and feel kind of like the UFC's setting up a squash matc?

Also just remembered that we lost Covington-RDA from this card. Pity, would have made it actually interesting

Anyone have any good info on Jacres condition? If there was any info along the lines of his decline , or looking good it would really help with my unit sizing. Currently have Gastelum at 1u +125 I feel jacre has always gone unnoticed by a large part of the fan boy MMA community, While Kelvin is becoming a big name, with high exposure wins recently. Fearing the line might get worse backing Gastelum and land somewhere around +105? Not adept enough grappling wise to know how jacres takedowns will work or not work, but trend and feeling wise i almost see Gastelum as the favorite. Jacre has decent striking and power with his right, but on the feet i think gastelum nukes him

Anyone have any good info on Jacres condition? If there was any info along the lines of his decline , or looking good it would really help with my unit sizing. Currently have Gastelum at 1u +125 I feel jacre has always gone unnoticed by a large part of the fan boy MMA community, While Kelvin is becoming a big name, with high exposure wins recently. Fearing the line might get worse backing Gastelum and land somewhere around +105? Not adept enough grappling wise to know how jacres takedowns will work or not work, but trend and feeling wise i almost see Gastelum as the favorite. Jacre has decent striking and power with his right, but on the feet i think gastelum nukes him
Gastelum's been knocking out retirees and never-beens. Jacare's chin is still functioning since he took a few hard connections from Brunson, who I believe hits harder than Gastelum even if he isn't as technical. I think it's gonna be a matter of Gastelum being just a little too small for high-level MW, getting planted and getting choked inside a round.

I absolutely hated the way Kelvin was giving up his back when getting up against Weidman

I absolutely hated the way Kelvin was giving up his back when getting up against Weidman

Agree. He did the same thing against Magny and Kennedy. Unless we see improvements in his tdd here I think Jacare is a difficult matchup for him.

I can't remember but I'm pretty sure someone is on a futures bet for gastelum to be mw champ by the end of 2018. I got jacare itd and the under floating around in some rr's though.

It's an unorthodox Catch Wresting approach to it. Works as a novelty since you don't see it in BJJ but it's now something people prep for.

Back