UFC 224 - Nunes vs Pennington - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

123! Wtf! Don't take the fight and move Zaleski Strickland or Roberson/mutante to the main card.

This is also an significant advantage for Dern if Cooper does decide to take the fight.

I don't even know if her weight will be that big of an advantage to be honest. Dern isn't a huge Strawweight frame wise, that extra weight isn't muscle.

Dana Corleone sent a message a few weeks ago by axing Smith... Cooper will take the fight.

I don't even know if her weight will be that big of an advantage to be honest. Dern isn't a huge Strawweight frame wise, that extra weight isn't muscle.

That may be true but she didn’t have to drain herself either. I don’t have the exact numbers but fighters who have come in over weight recently are winning a very high percentage of the time.

That may be true but she didn’t have to drain herself either. I don’t have the exact numbers but fighters who have come in over weight recently are winning a very high percentage of the time.
Yeah, I understand. The percentage of fighters missing weight and then winning has been very high recently.

Dana Corleone sent a message a few weeks ago by axing Smith... Cooper will take the fight.
Smith didn't get cut for missing weight

She got cut for biting the hand that feeds her

MMA unions are a joke BTW, UFC athletes are independent contractors, Smith is a goof

Interested in what sites you guys use for getting on? - both Europe and US.

I'm English but based in Portugal, so Pinnacle is available to me fortunately. Generally Marathon are good. After that the normal big brands. I bet on other sports for a living, so I'm without accounts at most of the big ones, or limited to tiny stakes. Betfair exchange decent enough near the off but usually patchy liquidity.

General thoughts from others appreciated. This thread has been a good read, so looking to get involved more. Nice one!

I'm English but based in Portugal, so Pinnacle is available to me fortunately. Generally Marathon are good. After that the normal big brands. I bet on other sports for a living, so I'm without accounts at most of the big ones, or limited to tiny stakes. Betfair exchange decent enough near the off but usually patchy liquidity.

General thoughts from others appreciated. This thread has been a good read, so looking to get involved more. Nice one!
Welcome! Check out OHMBet, Betsafe and Betway if you haven't already.

Yeah. Betfair liquidity's fairly inconsistent with MMA. You'll see a Mil traded on something like Hayes-Bellew 2, but there's like 13k currently traded on Nunes-Pennington (Somebody take my Pennington @ 6.8 lay so I can move on with my life and hedge!

Abc just weighed in 116. Looks like she's going to take the fight

Check out OHMBet, Betsafe and Betway if you haven't already.

OHMbet is a new one on me, hopefully they take decent sized bets. Looks good thanks. Betsafe does a boosted acca for each UFC event which is always value. Can only usually get peanuts on however, but worth a punt. Betway got me long ago :)

All of this has been very obvious with Dern for a while. She's barely made any improvements in her MMA game and has a history of disinterest/poor work ethic in MMA.

Mackenzie Dern's tits and ass are just dead weight, good for instagram not for athletics

Yeah. Betfair liquidity's fairly inconsistent with MMA. You'll see a Mil traded on something like Hayes-Bellew 2, but there's like 13k currently traded on Nunes-Pennington (Somebody take my Pennington @ 6.8 lay so I can move on with my life and hedge!
Interesting that Oleinik v Albini is the 2nd most traded match, more than double the action of Machida/Belfort.

Interesting that Oleinik v Albini is the 2nd most traded match, more than double the action of Machida/Belfort.
Russians, man. I'm actually surprised Oleinik hasn't closed as the fav. Usually there's a big Russian surge towards the end.

general consensus is that warlley is the best play on the card right in terms of probability of winning, correct? I'm looking to bet a lot on one person

or a parlay between warlley + emeev

Back