UFC 226

Holloway for sure you can see very easily in that interview that his brain was not working right.

Hopefully it was a shot that he took late in his camp and he just isn’t ready to fight rather than just an accumulation & a “switch” that happened & he can’t recover from this in normal fashion.

Can never buy a ticket to a UFC event anymore. Always a big cancellation

I haven't bought one yet but I was just saying the same thing to a friend.

I had the privilege of going to UFC 200 and arriving in my hotel as Jones was announced as being out. Also went to 207 when Cain pulled out and 177 when Barao dropped out. Shit never fails

Nooooo, Had Ortega on my parlay.. He would win this shit. Now Im left with Rountree and Cormier as fav dogs with good chances to win but Brian was my most confident pick of this card :( great odds and very big chance to win
<mma1>

Nooooo, Had Ortega on my parlay.. He would win this shit. Now Im left with Rountree and Cormier as fav dogs with good chances to win but Brian was my most confident pick of this card :( great odds and very big chance to win
<mma1>

Yes he would of khtfo.Wanted to play Ortega too.

<mma1>

Dont know about Rountree tho.He is facing a world class striker.

FFS my most anticipated fight in 2018

200w.webp

giphy.webp

200w.webp

Why do you think Perry has bad fight IQ? He knows how to fight only one way and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. He probably should add more wrinkles to his game, I don't recall him making tactical errors in-fight.

Well thats it. He wants to plant his right hand on someone’s face, but wont do anything to set it up, and will absorb any kind of punishment to land it, to me thats bad fight iq, the only reason he doesnt have bad tactics is that he doesnt have any.

When he hurt Ponzi in the last round with 20 secs to go he went for a td, you got to admit that is bad.

I think he us a great fighter in terms of his potential, but he has to harness his talents to make progress in the big leagues.

I'm not betting a ML for the Pettis - Chiesa fight but I love that FDNGTD line @+108 and I'll probably also bet ANY by SUB if I can get a good price

Well, for once I'm actually glad for a cancellation in knowing Max has these issues. Most likely he would have lost and I'd have taken a bath.

Well, for once I'm actually glad for a cancellation in knowing Max has these issues. Most likely he would have lost and I'd have taken a bath.
Yep. If he'd toughed it out and gassed late I'd have been both pissed and confused.

Particularly since there'd be somebody talking shit about Ortega being the future, when it'd have come down to a completely unknown to public medical issue.

Last edited:
Damn I had 500 on a Holloway Chiesa parlay...so now I just have 500 on Chiesa WHERE THEY DO THAT AT!??

Possible replacements for Max?

Cheers to all the Max backers who likely would have lost along side me. Man max probably would have been knocked out. Idk how I would have handled that. Maybe his chin is cracked for good?

I'm not betting a ML for the Pettis - Chiesa fight but I love that FDNGTD line @+108 and I'll probably also bet ANY by SUB if I can get a good price
honestly, i think that's a horrible bet. chiesa's striking is pretty poor and doesn't even have KO power, for chiesa to win it will have to be by sub, and likely only by RNC. I think chiesa will get pettis's back and either spin out or know to defend the choke and spend the round on his back.

for pettis, chiesa has a really good chin, going to be hard for pettis to win by KO other than a flashy headkick of sorts. he also doesn't have 1 punch KO power to put chiesa to sleep. Pettis by sub is also unlikely. while pettishas an active gaurd and attempts a lot of triangles from the bottom. chiesa doesn't really posture up when he GnPs, chiesa is more concerned with controlling position and transitioning to mount. he wont give pettis the space to throw his hips.

likely outcomes is chiesa decision, chiesa sub, pettis decision.

honestly, i think that's a horrible bet. chiesa's striking is pretty poor and doesn't even have KO power, for chiesa to win it will have to be by sub, and likely only by RNC. I think chiesa will get pettis's back and either spin out or know to defend the choke and spend the round on his back.

for pettis, chiesa has a really good chin, going to be hard for pettis to win by KO other than a flashy headkick of sorts. he also doesn't have 1 punch KO power to put chiesa to sleep. Pettis by sub is also unlikely. while pettishas an active gaurd and attempts a lot of triangles from the bottom. chiesa doesn't really posture up when he GnPs, chiesa is more concerned with controlling position and transitioning to mount. he wont give pettis the space to throw his hips.

likely outcomes is chiesa decision, chiesa sub, pettis decision.
Pettis got a mean liver kick, and tall fighters like Chiesa seem to be more susceptible to bodyshots, a really good triangle and guillotine. I see Pettis finishing more often than winning a decision

Have not made bets yet but I’ll def be on Max, Ngganou, DC, and Font. Still looking into a couple of other fights. Will tag you in a post when I finally make plays

What are your thoughts on the Chiesa/Pettis matchup?

Chiesa seems like a really poor matchup for Pettis, and by all indications, Chiesa is in great health/shape.

Back