UFC 229: McGregor vs Khabib

Lets go Tony, beat this overrated safe decision point fighter !
Kunitskaya if you win than flap flap
<45>
I spend 50 and if this two win I win 715
2.jpg

Between Ferg's injury and his style, IMO the value's on Pettis ML. I do think that Ferg should win, just that he should be priced closer to -200.

When are these dog odds on khabib coming guys? I thought the irish money was going to flip the line!

<45>

Last edited:
When are these dog odds on khabib coming guys? I thought the irish money was going to flip the line!

<45>
Oct 7 after the ref and doctor help get him on the stool?;) . Just kidding.....maybe

Dont know if it has been discussed.. but Reyes/OSP over under spread is set on 0.5 rounds?
I put 3u on over 0.5 at -115. I think that is a steal.

Also on Pettis ML. I like him as a sizable dog.

Dont know if it has been discussed.. but Reyes/OSP over under spread is set on 0.5 rounds?
I put 3u on over 0.5 at -115. I think that is a steal.

Also on Pettis ML. I like him as a sizable dog.
Where you getting that line?

Where you getting that line?
1XBET.com. Only place available in my country. LOL.

For what I see in bestfightodds.com fight wont start round 2 is around -106.

Damn... Vegas is expecting a crazy violent and quick fight. Not so sure about that. OSP is though.

I'm a vet, 11 years, 15 fights, always happy with a win, I want to be more active on my feet, go back to my wrestling ways, Ali Abdelaziz my manager is like family, Tony is similar, I'm bigger, better wrestling, striking is better, I'm 35 in a couple of weeks, I feel like I should have 30 fights, but I keep on dealing with injuries, I have to be smart with training camps, I'm the old dog, the young bucks want to prove something, no guys my weight so I'm training with 155 or 185ers (Weirdman), my weight cut is my biggest advantage, I'm 7-2 in UFC, I think I can finish him, but people call me the decisionator

Last edited:
Sold our house, bought a house, had a baby, so I took some time off, still in Vegas, last 4 losses, I was remodeling houses, I wanted to come back up at 155, I put on weight, still in the gym, I feel like I'm better in every area, he'll take all the punishment and keep coming, training with all the guys at Xtreme Couture, no big names, no weight cut, I'm in the low 70s, I outmatch him, he'll get beat up, more smart about training, go day by day, I feel great

Teymur's kick made alot of noise, but no damage, I've been too relaxed, guys aren't honorable, he poked me in the eyes, it frustrated me, I loss my concentration, I need to be more aggressive, be more meaner, pick up the pace, this is a big fight for me, I'm bigger, stronger, faster, more talented, I'm still going up, I"m still peaking, he gets frustrated, my striking is a new level at Hard Knocks, my coaches from ATT came with me, the cut to 145 was bad, it was miserable, I'm 174, I'm be too fast, he won't keep up with the scrambles, he'll get choked out

Nakamura was a southpaw, so just leads into this fight, I always want a finish, so nice at 170, big stress relief, I'm dangerous, can finish, he has no finish ability, he plays safe, I have to make him work, I'll stuff his takedowns or submit him, looking for a KO, best souhtpaw wrestlers at ATT, training with Colby, Tibau, Poirier, I've made so many leaps him in my wrestling, Shelby said he booked this as the two most boring fighters in the UFC, so the loser will be done, my chance to show I'm for real, I believe I'm the best, Shelby has never given me the respect, I try to strike, but they are giving me fighters that try to take me down, I don't care what the UFC thinks, I have to handle my business, my girlfriend ripped my Monopoly board, she ripped the whole board, my striking is better

We will change this game, hard training is finished, weight is good, 1 week, most important fight of my life, stay relaxed, don't rush, make him tried, make him pay, change his face, and talk to him and Dana about business. Stay connected with God.

I wanted the Lee fight, I like this fight better, Tony will bring the fight, I don't want a point fighting wrestling match, Lee couldn't make weight, I was ready, injury free, we'll both try to finish the fight, training with Felder, Woodley, last fight I focused on BJJ and striking, not wrestling, if he comes with that I'll take his back, I'm smarter, new style, I want an impressive performance, my style is a bad matchup for him, not sure why my brother is on the undercard, last fight I was a bit timid, I need to fight more free again, this fight come out and be loose right away, I'm a striker, I like the KOs, UFC has been great to me

At UFC PI, all the work is done, Conor needed a break after the Mayweather fight, he loves to compete, I was devastated after the Mayweather loss, we made a few mistakes, Conor was still training, couple weeks off, enjoyed himself, he's living good, he doesn't have to fight, he's fighting for the love of it, it took the toll on him, but now he's back, hungry again, Khabib will shoot for his life, that's the only chance he has, Mendes and Alvarez were high level wrestlers, he's been in the gym (2 years off MMA fight), he enjoys the pressure

Just me on Lansberg? IMO Pudilova that lost 2 times for Lansberg will win Yana Kunitskaya. Styles make fights, ok but Lansberg is very agreesive style for Yana and pace with your thai also clinch game will be too much for russian girl. Lansberg ML and Decision are goods picks for me.

Back