• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC 229 PBP/Discussion

Volkov backers should be disgusted

Wtf is Volkov doing? Black beast only had the overhand right. Just use push kicks to control distance with 30 seconds left, why even let him get close to you.

Way to totally piss that away Volkov.

Just wow lol

“My balls was hot”

Rofl

why did you take your pants off "my balls was hot" gotta love BB's post fight interviews :D

I said before. Volkov is an awful fighter. Could have finished the fight in the first fucking round
This, and only this. What the fuck was Volkov doing just fucking around? He deserves this loss. Black Beast is a bum.

Most Epic post fight interview

Had BB R3 but Volkov way too nice. Lewis clearly had a problem with his eye, Volkov just needed to keep jabbing it.

just wow.. Lewis is not even top10 material but just knocks stupid people out.

On fight starts round 2 on the next one.

Vegas is hoping for a quick murder here

hedged a bit but brutal way to lose my largest bet of the night.

Volkov backers should be disgusted
I'm seriously discouraged from every betting on a favorite ever again. Stared at Lewis's line all fight knowing I should hedge, passed on like +2xx, +3xx, +5xx, and lastly +824, passed on them all. Also had Volkov round 3. I hate life.

Lewis was one good jab on the orbital away from being stopped.. like, the whole fucking fight. My god, losing bets like these is pure torture.

This, and only this. What the fuck was Volkov doing just fucking around? He deserves this loss. Black Beast is a bum.

Lewis was hurt and doubled over full shell and you don't fucking crash through it with a knee? This happened over and over.

Keep on cashing these dogs let’s go osp

Back