Shoop UFC 229 SHOOP THREAD: Shoop dat FINISHED Conor McGregor and brawler Khabib

This was a request for @Oooxente

made some special effects. when the eagle grabs conor i put some water splashes over his head to make it look more real. then made some water dripping off him. also if you look you can see conor's reflection in the water. added a bloody neck like his head was chopped off.. details....

WJZqYqL.gif

conors-chopped-head.png

LMFAO! Needs Khabib's head on there, and it would be perfecto!

LMFAO! Needs Khabib's head on there, and it would be perfecto!

It was a request. I asked @Oooxente if he wanted Khabib's head on the eagle and he said "it wasn't necessary". Maybe he felt he was bothering me and didn't want to make it too much work. But yea I can do that sorta kinda easily.

made some special effects. when the eagle grabs conor i put some water splashes over his head to make it look more real. then made some water dripping off him. also if you look you can see conor's reflection in the water. added a bloody neck like his head was chopped off.. details....

WJZqYqL.gif

conors-chopped-head.png

original.gif

WJZqYqL.gif

conors-chopped-head.png
You know,’a Khabob headed eagle would add a lot of value to this gif...
<45>
I stay with the original though.
Huge thanks to @bigwaverider dude is talented as fook!

haha. it's so fast. the frame rate is super fast. I tend to slow some of mine down.

That gave me an idea. Put crab claws on Conor like he is a crab scurrying away, and maybe a crab shell. He does look like a crab scurrying away doesn't he? If anyone wants to use that idea go ahead. I may or may not do it but I probably wont, so go ahead and use that idea.
Please, do it!

Im sorry for the late, but I updated the Shoopers Gallery in first page :)

Shoopers Gallery 3

Please correct these:

This one is by Media Monster from MMA Underground forum.
PACYI1F.jpg

by @cakemuncher
ae5y69.jpg

by Media Monster from MMA Underground forum:

5seWdb3.jpg

haha. I have tried to show these to my family, but I get blank stares. "You see, it's the Shad Face!! Hahahahahaha!" I'm doing the horse laugh but they think I am crazy.

There are certain "in jokes" for groups. If you are an "in" then you get it.

#EatingAnSald
#Dieded
#ShadFace
#FedorsSweater

I came I came here to say that I suffer from depression and I laughed uncontrollably for the first time in years and I see I'm not alone by the other replies. I've never clicked on a shoop thread before and can't believe what I've been missing. Great work.

"Shoop threads proven to lift spirits"--Mayo Clinic

Back