UFC 232 PBP/Discussion

This is the fight I care most about to this point, would be devastated(emotionally) if Yan lost. Only think Andrade wins by lucky KO prob in rd 1 bet his his KO line for half a unit as a hedge. Expect Yan to finish likely rd2 maybe rd 3 so took both of those.

Can I do ths all night? Only time will tell.

Had Millender straight, Yan ITD and Mandes ITD, 50 for 500 something. 2/3rds there!

cyborg movement is not normal casual money, that much is for sure. appart from that who knows why the drastic change.
eh you never know. Casuals know Nunes because she destroyed Ronda. Cyborg hasn't made that statement in the UFC yet

Lineker vs Yan would be absolutely wild - favoring hands of stone tho
Edit: down 0.56 unit, but got my main action on the upcoming fights

Beat down by Yan. Glad to see corners stopping fights, should be more common place.

For every miracle comeback there is 9 times out of 10 fighters taking too much damage because they are so tough. Much better to save your body and brain for another day.

I have weird feeling Mendes is getting knocked out but realistically he should be able to beat Volk easy.

Now going for a risky one, MEGAN WAR WAGON!!!!!

I don't think Lineker has it to stand his ground v this guy. He has to stand his ground and to push forward to win here. This Yan guy is the real deal. I think Yan should be big favourite if this fight happens.

eh you never know. Casuals know Nunes because she destroyed Ronda. Cyborg hasn't made that statement in the UFC yet
Ehh, that was a lot of money fast. Fanboys put lots of small bets, and don't all come iniat once. Lines have been out for awhile. Would've thought to see some sharp money coming in late the other side. Nunes lines have typically had her severely undervalued even after Rhonda.

Got Zingano and I expect a finish but again, dont think she needs it.

I have weird feeling Mendes is getting knocked out but realistically he should be able to beat Volk easy.
Im on mendes ml but not confident at all, this one can go either way. So far so good with a couple of favorites, on megan ml next
Not watching the fights rn, i'm traveling.

This doesn't make sense though, since Nunes was still a small underdog in her rematch against Valentina after that big win.

Lol at "casuals know Nunes". Cyborg is a lot more famous than her.

Fun fact for everyone. Yan spent a couple months training at Nova União in 2015. He was sparring and training with the main group of fighters, and was getting in rounds with Aldo. Always a confidence increase betting on any fighter who travels to top tier camps before they hit the big leagues.

Also Yan round 2 & 3 had a lot of value on it $$

Back