UFC 235 Jones vs Smith

first time Jones fights a guy that's not older than him?hmmmmmmm?

Got in on Gall early. I think I’m freerolling out of it. People probably think CM Punk = 2019 Diego which is bullshit.

Got in on Gall early. I think I’m freerolling out of it. People probably think CM Punk = 2019 Diego which is bullshit.
Gotta love the FREEROLL!!!!

Unfortunately from the comments here I assumed Galls line would get better so i didnt pull the trigger . Feels bad man

Anyways does anyone have an idea wats Johnny Walkers weight naturally at?
Seems big so Him cutting to 205 seems like a lot
Especially fighting exactly one month after his last fight.
Leaning Against him but am curious on this aspect of it as it hasnt been brought up yet

Till showed us what happens when you pressure Woodley too much. You eat an overhand right and end up looking at the lights wondering what you did in a previous life to deserve to be rocked that badly.

Dont see Marty being able to get Woodley down either. Woodley showed off some absolute perfect tdd against Maia. Hit switches, got his leg free, hips out of the way, kept his back straight. I can envision Usman getting a lot of control time in the clinch. I think Marty is a better technical clincher but again...how does he get in?

Twood all the way.

It's his chin. If he still had it he would be a massive fave.
Quoted for truth. The BJJscrub could use his hands and win.
first time Jones fights a guy that's not older than him?hmmmmmmm?
bruh if you want to throw money away against JBJ let's not get the bookies involved, just paypal or crypto between us and I'd gladly take it

Unfortunately from the comments here I assumed Galls line would get better so i didnt pull the trigger . Feels bad man

Leaning Against him but am curious on this aspect of it as it hasnt been brought up yet
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BhAB&usg=AOvVaw2bEQ6HXANCTGMdpFDv-H6A&ampcf=1

Says himself he walks around 240, weighs about 230 on fight day.

Quoted for truth. The BJJscrub could use his hands and win.

bruh if you want to throw money away against JBJ let's not get the bookies involved, just paypal or crypto between us and I'd gladly take it

fam thats what they said when i faided joanna and dj. Jones is the defenition of a bubble.anthony gonna win first round ko. Jones is bum only fights people old af. he has no edge on this one. anthony better in every aspect. sorry im drank af

I'm taking Lawler +230 all day here
After watching Askren vs Luis Sapo Santos +230 looks pretty good. If Askren had trouble taking Santos down Robbie is going to give Ben trouble.

I will play diego sanchez, robbie lawler, misha cirkunov...maybe woodley to win also...
But guys what about zabit vs jeremy stephens... tough one

i wondered the same thing man, he surely can't walk around anywhere close to 205.

Strongly disagree here regarding his chances of winning being shit. Diego is a shell and his durability is obviously faded and a huge concern. That said, Gall has shown very limited striking, a terrible habit of backing straight up and covering up when pressured, and no get ups from his back. Also showed poor cardio after two rounds of grappling with Brown. If Diego still had his durability I would cap him -300 here given his strong pressure game, takedowns, heavy top control and overall grappling skills. Given his lack of durability I think it's a pick 'em. Gall has beaten no one of note, and certainly no one who has close to the wrestling/grappling of Diego.
Its interesting and I respect it i just feel like youre wrong. Id love to see Diego win one against a young buck .

i wondered the same thing man, he surely can't walk around anywhere close to 205.
So hes normally around 235 or so, I mean he’s athletic/ in very good shape so he can handle the cut better than most, but I expect this short timeframe to be extra taxing....

So i guess that just reinforces Walker needs a rd 1 KO here

Marty may be played only as a livebet after 2nd round

Usman training mini series (5 episodes):

Woodley training mini series (3 episodes):

Interviews: Smith, Stamann, Stephens, Crikunov

Back