UFC 237 PBP/Discussion

Jesus Christ. FGD looks like an easy cash until that random grappling exchange leads to a sub, of all goddamn things.

Wow what a sub.. thought she was going to give up position and make the cards very interesting.

Lol. Had $50 on Betche and threw a couple fliers with $10 at +1000 ALdana Sub, and also $10 at +1200 ALdana 3rd round finish.
That came out of no-where.

I'm tempted to go Silva... Maybe Cannoinier by KO is the more sensible option though.

I'm tempted to go Silva... Maybe Cannoinier by KO is the more sensible option though.

at this point in silva's career, I don't know if he still has those matrix like reflexes anymore like he used to display against Griffin, Franklin or Belfort. Cannoinier should get the KO (decision is ehhh)

Oh forgot starpolli is next. Don't know anything about him but he has a 90% finish rate and Alves has been losing a lot. I'll go starpolli by KO I guess lol.

Oh forgot starpolli is next. Don't know anything about him but he has a 90% finish rate and Alves has been losing a lot. I'll go starpolli by KO I guess lol.

I have over 2.5 rounds for this. Good luck to you!

Ferg -245
Fullgrownmanboy +175

Aldana round 3 +1400 took some of the sting out of the FGTD prop missing.

Alves ML & Over 2½ rounds next.

Watching 2 fights and livebetting. One of the first times I get to put 3 monitors to good use. lol

surprised lima couldn't do anything being on top of venom for most of the round

Back