UFC 238 PBP/Discussion

What you guys think about Cejudo Moraes? Should I fire Moraes?

Hoping for late money to go into moraes so I can get a better hedge on cejudo lol. Or I'll just ride it out.

Man that was straight nasty. There are levels to this shit, do not get Chookagian or Montano hurt.

omg the valentina fanboys will say that valentina can beat the men because she smashed this can

Nunes is the only one on her level. Every title defense at this weight for her is just an exhibition.

Ok someone get this chick out of the cage already lol im tryna see the main event

Nunes is the only one on her level. Every title defense at this weight for her is just an exhibition.
I was hoping she called out nunes. That’s the only fight for her imo

Jessica eyes rebooted slower than a 1995 macintosh with a virus

Anyone notice Valentina's other leg come off the ground a bit when she threw that kick? It was a jumping head kick LMAO.

kinda tempted to do a small bet on moraes to win round 1. His last 3 fights ended 1st round and at +600 I'm willing.

What you guys think about Cejudo Moraes? Should I fire Moraes?

After seeing Shevchenkos HK I think less of Moraes HK by comparison lol but I think Moraes finishes him. Even with his low volume, Cejudos isnt high and his ego is outta control, trust me, that always ends in a great fall. I thinks he should be at least -150.

alright i'm on the moraes train. Cejudo giving up a lot of size and that could be too much to overcome significant % of the time they fight

this gonna be over quick imo. both guys will come out aggressive.

Henry super confident in his boxing now? Or will he try to wrestle early on...

Back