UFC 239 Jones vs Santos PBP/Discussion

How fucked up is it for us Jones bettors that Jones never took this to the ground. How fucked up would it be if Jones loses this DEC? I bet he starts finishing fools more consistantly

give marreta the decision please.

bones out here betting on himself to win by decision these past two fights smh

Jones musta bet on fight to go the distance. watch him post his new buggati after this

I hope they give this decision to Santos. Jones shouldn't get rewarded for this. He coasted vs an injured guy and never showed any interest in even doing damage, let alone finishing. And never even thought about grappling.

I seriously thought about dropping a huge bomb on the U4.5 but I'm certainly glad I didnt

Hmm i thibk jones will get 4-1. Jones didnt throw any punches, made no td attempt took no risks what so ever. Pretty disappointing.

Jones did nothing

I bet the judges feel obligated to give Jones this win

Besides him betting on himself to win a decision, the only other explanation is that those early leg kicks compromised Jones movement way more than what we could see.

The SD had me thinking, well, maybe? I knew the judges would give that to him though, everything goes Jones way. Gods Plan

I seriously thought about dropping a huge bomb on the U4.5 but I'm certainly glad I didnt
Well, I didn't throw a bomb on it, but was big enough on it to wipe out my profits of the rest of the card.

I hope they give this decision to Santos. Jones shouldn't get rewarded for this. He coasted vs an injured guy and never showed any interest in even doing damage, let alone finishing. And never even thought about grappling.

I had no bet and I thought Santos won. I was giving him 1,2, and 5.

This is the saddest robbery ever... Santos is the nicest guy, this was the biggest fight he will ever have, defeated the GOAT with a Coachella knee, just sad

Jones should have lost Gus 1 and possibly ths fight but things continue to go his way. Bet he wont even fight old ass Cormier at HW.

It would have won, but I'm glad I didn't take -300 Jones after round 1.

If this is how close the fight was, and how shit he looked against a one-legged fighter, imagine how horrendous this would have been if Santos was completely mobile.

Back