UFC 243 PBP/Discussion

Ha ha did he just say "I know I look chubby, but I got power in my hands..."

I think I love this guy.

Blind bets, just assumed two fat meathead hw's were gonna bang.

10/5/2019 9:30 PM Reduced Fighting 1401 Justin Tafa/Yorgan De Castro* Under 1½ -127 V
Risking $158.75 To Win $125.00

10/5/2019 9:30 PM Reduced Fighting 1401 Justin Tafa/Yorgan De Castro* Under 1½ -132 V
Risking $132.00 To Win $100.00

24126 Yorgan De Castro/Justin Tafa under 1½ (-130) risk 100.00 win 76.92 (UFC) V

Tai is buds with Tafa, you wonder if that has a slight effect on him later.

Oh man idk why I'm laughing so hard. He just walked forward trying to load up and boop. He even did a stiff dead man's fall.

5-2 Overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lima-Juneau Over 2.5-195 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This would have to be one of the lowest skill level cards in the modern era so far wouldnt it? Kassem, that anderson fight, tafa chin up hands down, pitolo striking D. Some entertainment but its not exactly showing off the evolution of the game...

Edit. Forgot the Matthews barnburner.

This would have to be one of the lowest skill level cards in the modern era so far wouldnt it? Kassem, that anderson fight, tafa chin up hands down, pitolo striking D. Some entertainment but its not exactly showing off the evolution of the game...

Edit. Forgot the Matthews barnburner.
So...are you having fun or...?

So...are you having fun or...?
Meh, honestly just killing time until the last 2 fights. Like Oblivion said midweek, its hard to care about this lower end stuff lately...i also missed the best fight so salty on that!

Jumeau looks like he's barely awake. Just coasting, waiting for something to spark his interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back