UFC 244 PBP/Discussion

The prelims have been wild. 3 R1 finishes and a brutal beatdown by Burgos in R3.

Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks to @mkess101 and @Soccer Steve for talking me into daring to bet against madman Walker!

Really excited to see how Lee vs. Gillespie plays out. Seeing the size difference I couldn't help putting nickels on Lee R1 and Lee Sub R1. I feel like his best shot is overpowering Gillespie early. Also have nickels on Gillespie R2 and R3.

Just saw a supposed grinder get the KO in rd 1. Gregor following that up here maybe?

I had a couple thousand on Burg and Chook to win, and they played out exactly like I thought they would, round for round.

Had some other slips with those two + a finish for Walker Vs Anderson, Thompson Vs Lupe + Lee vs Gregor to both reach the 2nd round. I didn't jump on that one, but a mate who followed my bets has a couple hundred or something on it.

Good day.

#jesusisking

Ya and its quite likely to hit. I have Luque wrecking Thompson but I hope I'm wrong for your sake.
Gotta say, call me sappy, but it warms my heart to see such goodwill towards other posters. Bless ya Mr. Parlay Legend.

Feel for Gillespie having to fight Kevin lee and potential staph infection

That staph looks awful.

Lee's staph is even worse tonight! Added: Gregor Gillespie (-165) vs Kevin Lee $330.00 for $200.00

Back