Ufc 245 play by play

"In a very close round, a takedown like that can be the difference"
Eye is absolutely dominating this round. Thank god Cormier isnt judging.
Still hasn't fully regained his mental faculties after the punches to his dome by Stipe.

Is she spending her energy trying to not look tired? Cause she looks active, moving bouncing, but not actually doing anything

2-1 Eye pretty clear. Eye at 3.8 after round 1 was a steal lmao.

I love Jessica Eye and I don't care who hears me say it! Only wish I bet her even bigger.

2-1 Eye, And i don't think it's as close as it sounds. Eye definitely the better striker. Araujo has some weird gas tank I don't understand, and has absolutely terrible striking defense.

12/14/19 6:30pm Live In-Play Fighting 2101 Jessica Eye +160* vs Viviane Araujo
Risking $50.00 To Win $80.00

12/14/19 6:30pm Live In-Play Fighting 2101 Jessica Eye +180* vs Viviane Araujo
Risking $75.00 To Win $135.00

12/14/2019 6:30 PM Live In-Play Fighting 2102 Viviane Araujo* +180 vs Jessica Eye
Risking $25.00 To Win $45.00

Should hit....

Rogan- "Jessica Eye already beat Chookagian by unanimous decision!"

Cormier- "Yeah, that's right!"

It was actually a split decision where half the media members thought Chookagian won.

Awesome when even the UFC's own commentators didn't remember or care about their own "top contender" fights.

2-1 Eye pretty clear. Eye at 3.8 after round 1 was a steal lmao.
Sooo happy you got that man! Gratz! I wanted to bet Eye sooooooooooo badly there - just spent the rest of the fight getting my old 5dimes back after cashing everything out due to only bitcoin---but this is such torture to miss out on - i hoped someone else would bet it, happy you got on it!
How much did you put?

Sooo happy you got that man! Gratz! I wanted to bet Eye sooooooooooo badly there - just spent the rest of the fight getting my old 5dimes back after cashing everything out due to only bitcoin---but this is such torture to miss out on - i hoped someone else would bet it, happy you got on it!
How much did you put?

I only managed to put 0.5u on that and then added 1u at 1.385 after round 2.

1-3 overall om France-165 for 75 and Moreno wins by sub+450 for 25

I only managed to put 0.5u on that and then added 1u at 1.385 after round 2.

That's interesting. I saw the -260 for Eye, but wanted to hit her at low -200s. Araujo always recovers at the beginning of round 3 (she hit as a huge dog after round 2 against Davis), so while Eye's advantage was more persistent/reliable, I thought there was about a 25-30% chance Araujo found some way to steal it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back