Media UFC 246 Free Fight: Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 2

Haha, I forgot about Nate butt scooting in this fight.

GSP, in fact he came back better.

Shitty thinking?your analysis just plain sucks. No technical offering.
I see and understand things on a very intuitive level. Breaking it into perfect technical analysis is a work in progress

Other people are much better at this than me. I try to capture the overall essence, it's my way of thinking in general, but in terms of precise detail, theres others who could break things down much better.

But I'll improve on this over time

Like, everything I'm personally doing In the gym I understand on a very instinctual/ intuitive level. But if you asked me to explain every nuance there would be a lot lost in translation.

I see and understand things on a very intuitive level. Breaking it into perfect technical analysis is a work in progress

Other people are much better at this than me. I try to capture the overall essence, it's my way of thinking in general, but in terms of precise detail, theres others who could break things down much better.

But I'll improve on this over time

Chang Sung Jung, I forgot to mention him also.

GSP, in fact he came back better.

Shitty thinking?your analysis just plain sucks. No technical offering.
Rolling for example, theres moments where I just get it, but if you asked me to explain it logically, in detail, I'd have a hard time capturing that essence

Think i just process information a bit differently, I see a LOT of shit but I'm not the best at articulating all of it perfectly in a logical way like others might.

The strength of this is bigger picture thinking

Last edited:
Chang Sung Jung, I forgot to mention him also.

They're out there it's just relatively uncommon

If we compiled all the examples itd be like a small percentage

Anyways ive slept like 1 hour in the past 2 days. Need to sleep or I may die lol

Peace

Great fight

1 Conor
2 Conor
3 Nate (10-8)
4 Conor
5 Nate

Draw
How the hell do you give Nate a 10-8 for round 3? How in the world? And Conor with a 3 kd round only gets a 10-9? Make it make sense

How the hell do you give Nate a 10-8 for round 3? How in the world? And Conor with a 3 kd round only gets a 10-9? Make it make sense
Nate was knocked down once in the first and twice in the second but they were more flops than hard knock downs. Conor was saved by the bell in the third.

Back