UFC 247 Jones vs Reyes

Latifi- Lewis is a betting trap imo
On paper Lewis should win but why did Latifi moved to HW ?
He knew there will be bigger fighters than him. Maybe the weightcut was to much ? I wont be surprised if Latifi wrestles Lewis to a dec

He knew there will be bigger fighters than him. Maybe the weightcut was to much ? I wont be surprised if Latifi wrestles Lewis to a dec

he'll probably attempt to wrestle but i doubt that's a good strategy. it'll be an interesting fight to watch anyway.

Man, not to be a downer, but this is a really shitty card for a PPV. Normally the PPV cards with a shitty main card have a halfway decent prelim card, but this is just subpar from top to bottom.

Man, not to be a downer, but this is a really shitty card for a PPV. Normally the PPV cards with a shitty main card have a halfway decent prelim card, but this is just subpar from top to bottom.
Fair criticism. This is a terrible offering for a PPV.

None of the fights are getting my dick hard and definitely not enough interest for a circle jerk.
Tell me about it. Not even a twitch.

giphy.gif

None of the fights are getting my dick hard and definitely not enough interest for a circle jerk.
No love for the Houston native the Great White Morono?
Probably my favorite of the card but I couldn't find much at all on Williams, just looks like he hasn't fought any real competition.

Latifi doesn't really wrestle like that where he can keep someone down and control them. And Black Beast is so much bigger and explosive at his size, I think he can pretty much just stand up with a little effort.

I really cant justify my Murphy and Latifi plays, but that doesnt matter, i will play them small at +275 and +200.
Also i think Jones was very unimpressive in his last 2 fights and maybe he has underestimated Reyes, who can be very precise with his punches. Again a small play at +350. Nothing else i like for this card...

Lewis is huge man, take a look at the size difference. I can't see Latifi doing well here.

Kalinn Williams last 6 opponents have a record of 51 wins and 46 losses. Help me out fellows I don't see him having the movement and angles to beat the more seasoned Morono.

Kalinn Williams last 6 opponents have a record of 51 wins and 46 losses. Help me out fellows I don't see him having the movement and angles to beat the more seasoned Morono.
He doesn’t look like much based on the single most recent fight of his I watched. He’s already fought 4 times this year and I can’t find any of those fights although I haven’t looked much

morono should have a big advantage on the ground. Williams grappling is pretty sloppy. He keeps his head on the side when going for takedowns offering up his neck for guillotines.

17-20 Harvey has his back for most of the third round with an arm under his neck but wasn’t able to secure the choke.

Hopefully I can find Williams most recent fight. Watched some highlights of him as well. Not impressed

He doesn’t look like much based on the single most recent fight of his I watched. He’s already fought 4 times this year and I can’t find any of those fights although I haven’t looked much

morono should have a big advantage on the ground. Williams grappling is pretty sloppy. He keeps his head on the side when going for takedowns offering up his neck for guillotines.

17-20 Harvey has his back for most of the third round with an arm under his neck but wasn’t able to secure the choke.

Hopefully I can find Williams most recent fight. Watched some highlights of him as well. Not impressed

His last two WXC fights are on FP. I've got a max bet on Morono.

Full props out on 5d, not just the decision/itd lines. Didn't see anyone post it, sorry if it's a re post and i'm the slow one.

His last two WXC fights are on FP. I've got a max bet on Morono.
Good to hear, just placed 4u on him this morning. Did a massive amount of research on this fight, seen last 4 fights of each. Think Morono is better everywhere, as long as he dosent get cage jumped.

Back