UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

Welp! The night is officially awful, from the Lee robbery to losing another 1.5u on live-bets, to Juan Adams deciding not to wrestle.

I got very, very nervous when they mentioned Adams was training at Jackson-Wink and had "changed everything".

Atleast those extended fingers didnt pay off. A win for mma tbh.

Adams probably gonna get cut now 1-3 in the ufc. Probably kills some Bellator HW tho.

I was even considering hedging my play with tafa ko at +455

Adams probably gonna get cut now 1-3 in the ufc. Probably kills some Bellator HW tho.

What borderline name Bellator heavyweight would Adams beat? Even glorified punching bag Javy Ayala beats the piss out of him based on what we just saw against Tafa.

I played .2u on Valentina and Chook going to a draw for the LoLs

Paying the juice on low level fighters is so risky. So many question marks.

I might hit Reyes now. Up a lot and the dogs are barking crazy.

I was gonna bet against Juan but I forgot. That bum took a dive against Greg Hardy. Juan Adams is a bum. Just missed an easy win. :(

"It would be the biggest upset in WMMA history" - Joe Rogan

Rousey-Holm
JJ-Rose 1

Why do they pay this clown big bucks, again?

What borderline name Bellator heavyweight would Adams beat? Even glorified punching bag Javy Ayala beats the piss out of him based on what we just saw against Tafa.
He definitely looked terrible, but I didn't mean some name in Bellator. I'm not picking Adams over anyone we know after that fight. I was thinking more about how Bellator sets up those fights with people who have only like 3 or 4 fights ever.

Welp! The night is officially awful, from the Lee robbery to losing another 1.5u on live-bets, to Juan Adams deciding not to wrestle.

I got very, very nervous when they mentioned Adams was training at Jackson-Wink and had "changed everything".

Adams barely trained. He went there, stayed in the dorms, went back to Houston for the holidays, then returned but was never active at the gym. Very few sessions.

Back