UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

What you get on betfair? never tried using them, what did they offer?

upload_2020-2-9_4-42-14.png

All during the last round.

He was 1.8 at the last 10 secs of the fight after unleashing on Latifi during the last 1 min lol.

lewis is a decision machine, not a big surprise here.

I got gifted a decision! And I'm back in the game! Yay for robbery , but still war Lewis lol

View attachment 724769

All during the last round.

He was 1.8 at the last 10 secs of the fight after unleashing on Latifi during the last 1 min lol.
Wtf that is insane, great job man. Damm i guess these exchanges got alot of people betting influencing the odds - are you able to put more than like 10 dkk on them? Thats absolutely insane. Hope you got to put as much as possible so you took it all - wow. Great odds, def gotta look into betfair for lb. That is crazy last round wow. Im stunned.

I suppose chance would have the judges get it right at least once tonight

I don’t think many people not named blades, Cormier, or stipe do that to Lewis and this was the best Lewis IMO

Judges got that one right. Round 1 Lewis - Latifi was all failed takedowns while Lewis at least landed powerful strikes with KO potential. R2 clear Latifi. R3 clear Lewis.

Wtf that is insane, great job man. Damm i guess these exchanges got alot of people betting influencing the odds - are you able to put more than like 10 dkk on them? Thats absolutely insane. Hope you got to put as much as possible so you took it all - wow. Great odds, def gotta look into betfair for lb. That is crazy last round wow. Im stunned.

Yeah, it was 1000+ dkk available. The crazy ones, Lewis at 5.0 and 4.0 was around 100-200 DKK.

Lewis would've had a better chance to finish if he didn't constantly literally jump into clinch position while simultaneously giving Latifi double under hooks... the whole fight...

Now the judges want to award damage and aggression

was sweating for jimgunn

Just realised I spent that fight messaging my missus about the fight instead of my mate - she's like wtf??

Garbage that volkan can ko latifi but not lewis.

Again, you always have to say to yourself;

"Heavyweights fucking suck."

A completely washed-up light heavyweight (itself a very weak division) very nearly beat a borderline top 5, recent heavyweight title contender in Lewis.

As usual lewis looked bad for -250 standards, wish I hedged my ko plays with his decision at +500 I think it was. Oh well.

On Bektic next in new parlay I made.

Let's see if Bektic finds a way to lose another fight.

Back