UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

Don't sweat it.

I was staring hard at that very same line, but deciding whether Valentina fights end inside the distance or go to a one-sided decision is a fool's errand.

A lot of it depends on how much her opponents are trying merely to survive as well as fight circumstances.

Valentina never forces anything.

Anyways, where is that BTC_Anderson_Belfort idiot who told us he bet 10u on Chookagian?
15 units

Don't sweat it.

I was staring hard at that very same line, but deciding whether Valentina fights end inside the distance or go to a one-sided decision is a fool's errand.

A lot of it depends on how much her opponents are trying merely to survive as well as fight circumstances.

Valentina never forces anything.

Anyways, where is that BTC_Anderson_Belfort idiot who told us he bet 10u on Chookagian?
Havn't seen him in a while I think he went bankrupt.

Call out nunes already geez

You guys saw it here. On pre fight picks BTC is 0-1 and -15u.

That BTC_anderson troll said he up'd it to 15u as well. Doesn't matter he'll just create another fake troll account to spout his trash.

.2u Reyes round 1 KO/TKO
2u Reyes ML

2u Jones by decision to hedge

Enough of this bullshit about Israel having "charisma" and "Star power" Joe ....

Reyes went from +415 an hour ago to +350 and dropping by the minute.

Interesting. I think this fight is going to be much closer than most expect.

Jj Dec would be glorious!
That's my main play, only the really thing that would burn me is an early finish by Jones but seems so unlikely. He hasn't gotten a round 1 or 2 finish in almost 10yrs or osme shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back