UFC 247 PBP/Discussion

Just ignore that guys random bigotry. Remember he also went off on women and having sex and getting what they deserve. Don't try to engage that lol.

It wasn't that, but more someone not knowing what a guy from LA with the surname "Reyes" with a Mexican flag alongside the US one is, and what their dominant religion is.

lmfaooo anyone in here think i would put 15 unit down on wmma especially against valentina is retarded... idk if u didnt see the tone of my post but really wanted to see how many of u i could get to burn some money. this forum is a shithole hahaha Screen Shot 2020-02-08 at 9.32.13 PM.png i only bet the under in that fight :)

kind of embarassed to post anything on here since its all rookies and ppl using multiple accounts. u guys been on this forum for over 5 years some of u and still bet 10 dollar units Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 9.07.05 PM.png
last nite hit the kings today too... won 30k on superbowl... look at btc how much its going up already my whole bankroll in it. i would piss in your mouth if i saw u little boy <Lmaoo>

Reyes looks like he is ready to "athlete" so hard right now.

lmfaooo anyone in here think i would put 15 unit down on wmma especially against valentina is retarded... idk if u didnt see the tone of my post but really wanted to see how many of u i could get to burn some money. this forum is a shithole hahaha View attachment 724887 i only bet the under in that fight :)

kind of embarassed to post anything on here since its all rookies and ppl using multiple accounts. u guys been on this forum for over 5 years some of u and still bet 10 dollar units View attachment 724883
last nite hit the kings today too... won 30k on superbowl... look at btc how much its going up already my whole bankroll in it. i would piss in your mouth if i saw u little boy <Lmaoo>

Doesn't matter how big your bank roll is when you lose 15% on a chook fight. You got wrecked bitch.

Reyes needs to pace himself especially in rounds he's way ahead in.

Reyes chasing and using so much energy for like 3 shots

Might have to bet jones very heavy starting in 3rd round there's no way reyes doesn't gas out

Back