UFC 248 Adesanya vs Romero

Oh so edgy. Got anything to add to the discussion? Or do you just feel like shitting on someone working harder than you?
Yoel the "Steroid of God" Romero is in the main event and you goofs are over here shitting on a wmma fighter.
Either we see JJ come out looking like her old self or Zhang is going to make her look old. Make whatever excuse for how that plays out if ya need.
Serious question and don't take offense, are you the one who's been reporting everyone who's posted about Zhang being on high-tech china ped's?

I think its basically the Chinese betting, they are notorious gamblers.
Good point actually. Would have been wise to wait closer to the fight before placing bets.

Serious question and don't take offense, are you the one who's been reporting everyone who's posted about Zhang being on high-tech china ped's?

Good point actually. Would have been wise to wait closer to the fight before placing bets.
No sir never reported any posts as a matter of fact.
I prefer to let this place do its own thing.
It always cracks me up to see all the armchair strength and conditioning coaches though. I am guilty of it myself see above post about Romero lol. I'll quit fan girling on Zhang just surprises me how much shit gets talked about some of these fighters.

Reporting ??There is only one and only sherdog snitch @ill800
{<buffer}

I will report all of you, fucking bigots!

Hey whatever happened to that robrown guy?

<Goldie11>
I assume he is waiting till after the fights to drop in and tell us about his winnings.
Good reporting I guess?
Ya know who I miss that Dave H guy who hated Aspen ladd. Really wanted to hear what he thought of Zhang having a 132lb dog named Fedor.

I assume he is waiting till after the fights to drop in and tell us about his winnings.
Good reporting I guess?
Ya know who I miss that Dave H guy who hated Aspen ladd. Really wanted to hear what he thought of Zhang having a 132lb dog named Fedor.
Lol that guy ate some chalk after that fight, propably killed himself
<6>

Am I missing something on Madson?
Hubbard seems to have a fairly grappling heavy approach that Mark should be able to shut down. -200 for a favorable stylistic match up and Olympic level cardio seems like value to me.

Those wrestling throws look legit. That and the standing guillotine 1:00 into the video he put this guy out with is just mean.

Last edited:
Seems like the same people saying the JJ/Zhang line is off or is crazy are also saying Zhang is an unknown and the Andrade fight tells us nothing.

That would make the fight a pass, not a bet on JJ, surely?

Seems like the same people saying the JJ/Zhang line is off or is crazy are also saying Zhang is an unknown and the Andrade fight tells us nothing.

That would make the fight a pass, not a bet on JJ, surely?
JJ is a proven commodity while Zhang has a lot of unknowns and wishful thinking surrounding her. There is value on JJ +180.

Having said that Zhang ML + Jingliang ML parley +128 $1000. China #1

Am I missing something on Madson?
Hubbard seems to have a fairly grappling heavy approach that Mark should be able to shut down. -200 for a favorable stylistic match up and Olympic level cardio seems like value to me.

Those wrestling throws look legit. That and the standing guillotine 1:00 into the video he put this guy out with is just mean.

I personally wouldn't lay the chalk for a guy with many unknowns and, from the looks of it, very limited striking. He has primarily fought a bunch of nobodys on the danish regional scene prior to this. I think his wrestling probably gets the job done against Hubbard but I don't like the price tag.

I personally wouldn't lay the chalk for a guy with many unknowns and, from the looks of it, very limited striking. He has primarily fought a bunch of nobodys on the danish regional scene prior to this. I think his wrestling probably gets the job done against Hubbard but I don't like the price tag.

Points handicap is a pretty decent bet (granted I have it in a couple parlays) as it covers 2/3 of Madsen's PTVs and I am of the mindset that, if he wins a decision, it will be pretty lopsided wrestle-fuck situation.

Am I foolish for really liking Viana ITD at +200 against a very compromised looking Whitmire, who's hot garbage even not off a bad weight cut....

JJ is a proven commodity while Zhang has a lot of unknowns and wishful thinking surrounding her. There is value on JJ +180.

Having said that Zhang ML + Jingliang ML parley +128 $1000. China #1

You just repeated what I said... How can there be 'value' on JJ if Zhang is an unknown?

You just repeated what I said... How can there be 'value' on JJ if Zhang is an unknown?
So you think if someone fighting an unknown fighter then there can be no value? 99-0 Fighter Vs 0-0 fighter. There' can be no value on the 99-0 fighter since we don't know his opponent?

I'm not saying Zhang is unknown and i'm not saying there's value in JJ, but your logic is flawed. There can be value in an known quantity vs an unknown quantity. If I fought a UFC champ, you would bet against me for sure even though i'm an unknown. You can have confidence in someones abilities and skills.

Editted: For clarity

Last edited:
So if someone fighting an unknown fighter then there can be no value? 99-0 Fighter Vs 0-0 fighter. There's clearly no value on the 99-0 fighter since we don't know his opponent.

I'm not saying Zhang is unknown and i'm not saying there's value in JJ, but your logic is flawed. There can be value in an known quantity vs an unknown quantity. If I fought a UFC champ, you would bet against me for sure even though i'm an unknown. You can have confidence in someones abilities and skills.

Listen I'm a cowboys fan too but this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever had to read in my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back