PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Preliminary Card PBP - 7:00 pm ET/4:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For a no audience show id come out to something more minimal. This loud energetic music is so awkward but maybe that’s just from my angle. I know it gets the fighter pumped

I got Niko via upside down, backwards, inside out ko off his head

Lol he mad, Donald didn’t say anything political. Vote for me in 2020! No. Some people are just triggered by Trumps existence. Let’s not pretend we wouldn’t be stoked if 4 years ago Obama said please enjoy the ufc. We would, regardless of how we feel about Obama. It would have been cool. But people just hate Trump.

Or as Joe might say, "Donald Trump! Without him, none of this would be possible!"

gotta root for my boy Vicente but Niko's KO's have been so amazing.

People get so triggered over anything Trump related. Obviously he sucks, but people act like he's Hitler lmaoo. Please give me your stim checks if you hate him that bad.
I don't want him clout chasing on my TV.

Say what you want, but Dana should be getting the love, and Trump should get zero rub. They bought their way into Florida fairly squarely.

Lol he mad, Donald didn’t say anything political. Vote for me in 2020! No. Some people are just triggered by Trumps existence. Let’s not pretend we wouldn’t be stoked if 4 years ago Obama said please enjoy the ufc. We would, regardless of how we feel about Obama. It would have been cool. But people just hate Trump.

betas be mad, Dana bless, Donald bless

No way dude. He takes it to the next level.

He does but every single president I've ever seen had a huge ego and every one of them is dirty. He's just the king of the ego and dirtiness but frankly you don't get to be president without being a piece of shit.

You are objectively wrong about that. Rosa had more wear and tear on his face than either Alvey or Spann had in their fight.

We all have some bad opinions. This is one of yours.
I didn't see that. At even if what you are saying is true, then it would have been a result of the strikes he absorbed on the ground. The grappling did no damage.

People get so triggered over anything Trump related. Obviously he sucks, but people act like he's Hitler lmaoo. Please give me your stim checks if you hate him that bad.
I figured it was best if I just spite him by buying a couple new toys with my check while still shit talking that fat goof on twitter.

To each their own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back