UFC 249 Gaethje vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a pleasure to chat with you guys. Happy easter to you
same here Wik
8o7uPoZ.gif

Yea Dana shouldve just listened to the government and folded up his company a month ago. They should shut down and file for bankruptcy

fighters should starve and be homeless. Who gives them the right to earn a living? How dare they put others at risk

let’s all give up our freedom in the name of corona

Fear comes from a state of ignorance and/or stupidity.

There is nothing to worry about, this is internal sabotage. You will realize it when the hysteria is over if you have not already. You'll feel stupid but you may have just been ignorant instead.

Same here, no one I known is sick from Rona. My friends, my in-law, in-law immediately family, no one is sick. Strangely enough, lots of high profile people got it.
recent study suggest more then 50% that get Rona wont even know they had it

btw Ive been sick for a week, most if the corona symptoms so Ive been home in quarantine for a week with my son

pretty much feels like the flue, my son has no symptoms

Last edited:
This cancellation was very predictable. I didn't even bother looking at the fights.

I never say there isn't Rona asymptomatic transmission. I didn't even give an opinion about Rona. I am just stating I don't known anyone I known have Rona.

People who is sick might not get tested or lack of test kit, so for 'sure' the healthy who have Rona will not get tested, so they will not be part of statistic of Rona case.

Call me whatever the fuck you want, that story seems unbelievable. No one just dies from the Rona. SO, her "family members" had already been in bad shape and were already IN a hospital. So, she had no problems last week fighting given the declining condition of both her "family members" and was going to fight. Now, they've both died so she's out.

Sounds totally 100% true. <36>

I live in SoCal, and don't know a single person who has it. I'm a chemical engineer and no one in my company knows a single person who has contracted it and Rose has 2 people in her family that get it and die from it. What are those odds?

I thought this forum was a extremely annoying a few years ago when it was full of Larpers and buddehs trolling. It's so much more refreshing to have the idiots just out in the open like this now. Thanks for the laugh in these difficult times.

I suggest you try to understand the difference between anecdotal evidence and actual data, it will help you man.

I thought this forum was a extremely annoying a few years ago when it was full of Larpers and buddehs trolling. It's so much more refreshing to have the idiots just out in the open like this now. Thanks for the laugh in these difficult times.

I suggest you try to understand the difference between anecdotal evidence and actual data, it will help you man.

Glad you could see a little dark humor is all I was going for. I like to play the contrarian quite often around here if you haven't noticed. I bet on Gillian Robertson against Maycee Barber FFS. Just know I'm joking, and don't take me so seriously and you'll enjoy my posts more.

Now there will be no ufc for months because of the spooky threat of the eternal corona virus.

hope everyone enjoyed their bat soup

We Should all hide under our beds and live like prisoners until our master bill gates gives us a vaccine that will save the world

If you were dumb enough to call this pandemic a "bat soup hoax" a month ago, maybe you should realize how much of dangerous idiot you are, have some actual shame and keep your mouth shut.

Now your argument is "we will have no UFCS for months, be prisoners at home". Have you ever thought what would have happened if the experts/governments listened to idiots like you and did nothing? The delays and pain you are crying about now would be 10Xs as worse.

Do yourself a favor and never talk about this subject again, you complete embarassment.

If you were dumb enough to call this pandemic a "bat soup hoax" a month ago, maybe you should realize how much of dangerous idiot you are, have some actual shame and keep your mouth shut.

Now your argument is "we will have no UFCS for months, be prisoners at home". Have you ever thought what would have happened if the experts/governments listened to idiots like you and did nothing? The delays and pain you are crying about now would be 10Xs as worse.

Do yourself a favor and never talk about this subject again, you complete embarassment.
If you’re dumb enough to believe that this virus came from people eating bats then maybe you should stay in your house for the rest of your life and hide

So triggered. I’m entitled to my own opinion and Im not following the rest of you lemmings off the cliff

stay home and let the government rule your life and your children’s lives. Wait for your vaccine that’s coming in 16 months. I’m sure it will be just as good as the influenza vaccine.

you better pray to your god bill gates that this country recovers from this economically

Keep going then you fucking buffoon lol.
I’m still going to work everyday and my tax dollars are paying for all you bums to be off for months while you run around and buy paper towels and meat every day

my pregnant wife can’t go to the dentist but you can sure buy yourself a bottle of Jack Daniels and a slim Jim

I’m still going to work everyday and my tax dollars are paying for all you bums to be off for months while you run around and buy paper towels and meat every day

Tell me more, I have been foolishly listening to scientists about this subject. Please enlighten me as to where this virus started and what's really going on

Last edited:

my pregnant wife can’t go to the dentist but you can sure buy yourself a bottle of Jack Daniels and a slim Jim
Congrats on the baby bro.

Tell me more, I have been foolishly listening to scientists about this subject. Please enlighten me as to where this virus started and what's really going on

the virus is man made. Wuhan has a level 4 bio lab that was coincidentally doing research on bats

I guess it’s all a coincidence, just like that new 2020 bat quarter that coincidentally features the same species of bat the Virus is believed to originate from

The government isn’t going to come out and tell you it’s a man made bio weapon. Think about the ramifications.

And my wife can’t go to the dentist because the office is restricting patients to emergency only visitors because everyone is afraid they’re gonna get sued

the virus is man made. Wuhan has a level 4 bio lab that was coincidentally doing research on bats

I guess it’s all a coincidence, just like that new 2020 bat quarter that coincidentally features the same species of bat the Virus is believed to originate from

The government isn’t going to come out and tell you it’s a man made bio weapon. Think about the ramifications.

And my wife can’t go to the dentist because the office is restricting patients to emergency only visitors because everyone is afraid they’re gonna get sued

Interesting. So China was developing a bio weapon. But they just accidentally released it on thier own population?

Woah dude you are blowing my mind.

So the government's around the world are aware of this, that it came from china but they arent taking any action? ALL the government's over the world are united together in lying about the origins?

When people are calling it a hoax, does that mean the virus itself is a hoax, it's origins are a hoax, or the effects are a hoax?

Holy shit I just noticed you "quarter evidence", I think im,convinced now. The BAT QUARTER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back