UFC 249 Gaethje vs Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me more, I have been foolishly listening to scientists about this subject. Please enlighten me as to where this virus started and what's really going on

No one can force you to see what's going on. You need to allow the possibility that the people in charge have been lying to you. You don't think it's odd that there is a research lab in Wuhan that is creating biological weapons and it's also the same city the corona virus originated from?

This mentality that it's all juts a coincidence reminds me of 2016, when Wikileaks released emails of Hillarys, Podesta, Huma, and the other DNC staffers in which code words that pedophiles use were found repeatedly in dozens of email correspondence. Talks of handkerchiefs, walnut sauce, Dennis Hastert, (ex speaker of the house under Bush Jr that was convicted of pedophilia) Epstein's island, flight logs, and more, all point to some sort of coded communication involving pedophiles, human traffickers and or government officials and "adults" in this country dismissed ALL of it and conspiracy theories because the MSM told them it was a conspiracy, created by some "far-right" trump supporter of course.

What happened to Epstein last year? What was he accused of? That's right.

Now if you spend some time researching for yourself, you will discover there is more going on at that lab in Wuhan than the MSM will ever tell you. But you won't so you'll keep believing the narrative you're being fed.

No one can force you to see what's going on. You need to allow the possibility that the people in charge have been lying to you. You don't think it's odd that there is a research lab in Wuhan that is creating biological weapons and it's also the same city the corona virus originated from?

This mentality that it's all juts a coincidence reminds me of 2016, when Wikileaks released emails of Hillarys, Podesta, Huma, and the other DNC staffers in which code words that pedophiles use were found repeatedly in dozens of email correspondence. Talks of handkerchiefs, walnut sauce, Dennis Hastert, (ex speaker of the house under Bush Jr that was convicted of pedophilia) Epstein's island, flight logs, and more, all point to some sort of coded communication involving pedophiles, human traffickers and or government officials and "adults" in this country dismissed ALL of it and conspiracy theories because the MSM told them it was a conspiracy, created by some "far-right" trump supporter of course.

Now if you spend some time researching for yourself, you will discover there is more going on at that lab in Wuhan than the MSM will ever tell you. But you won't so you'll keep believing the narrative you're being fed.

Woaaah no need to bring pedophiles into this bro, I've already been humbled. You guys convinced me with the existence of a Bat Quarter. It must all be true.

I admit I was wrong, I was really ignorant to listen to the scientists about the origins of this virus.

Interesting. So China was developing a bio weapon. But they just accidentally released it on thier own population?

Woah dude you are blowing my mind.

So the government's around the world are aware of this, that it came from china but they arent taking any action? ALL the government's over the world are united together in lying about the origins?

When people are calling it a hoax, does that mean the virus itself is a hoax, it's origins are a hoax, or the effects are a hoax?

Holy shit I just noticed you "quarter evidence", I think im,convinced now. The BAT QUARTER!
Silent weapons for quiet wars. Missiles and bombs are ancient technology. Why would you use something like that when you could use things like radiation, radio waves or a virus?

I don’t know if the virus was released on purpose or not, but you can believe China doesn’t care one bit about its citizens.

What is the world going to do about it? What if major players in the world wanted this to happen? Seems to me like many knew this was coming.

reminds me of 9-11. Don’t even get me started on that. Just know that much like after 9-11, you will never have the same amount of freedom you had before this pandemic.

A dangerous precedent has been set here. Master gates and his minion Fauci say everything should be locked down until the vaccine is ready in about 17 months.

This virus isn’t going anywhere. It’s going to keep mutating. That’s what it does. There’s no magic vaccine that’s going to get rid of it.

I'm convinced man. Good solid logic and evidence you have there. Its a global conspiracy and the scientists are all lying. The actual scientific data has all been fabricated and every replicable scientific study we have on this has been fabricated. Afterall it's not like scientific data is replicable proofed or tested.

You must be right.

Btw, who was behind SARS 1, swine flu, and the bubonic plaugue I wonder? It makes you think!

This is the first time in hearing about "Master Gates" he is a boogeyman now? What has he been up to, can you fill me in?

"This virus isn’t going anywhere. It’s going to keep mutating. That’s what it does. There’s no magic vaccine that’s going to get rid of it."

This is the one thing I'm confused about.
So, you seem to take the threat of the virus as real, and it seems you think it should just be let to run its course and people should just die? (correct me if I'm wrong, it's hard to pin down your position) Because we can't do anything until we get a vaccine, is that right?

And you are also complaining about society being shut down to prevent the spread. But what would happen to society if you just let people die off like you want. Don't you think it would actually be worse than the preventative measures we are taking now?

Let's say your pregnant wife gets covid and you lose your family. Is that just an acceptable loss to society in your eyes?

Interesting. So China was developing a bio weapon. But they just accidentally released it on thier own population?

So the government's around the world are aware of this, that it came from china but they arent taking any action? ALL the government's over the world are united together in lying about the origins?

When people are calling it a hoax, does that mean the virus itself is a hoax, it's origins are a hoax, or the effects are a hoax?

Holy shit I just noticed you "quarter evidence", I think im,convinced now. The BAT QUARTER!
Be careful with @ill800 because he is a snitch and he might report your posts

So when is the next fight? Fight Island harris vs. Overeem may 8th?

Read up on Globalism.

Look at what the WHO was recommending from the start of the crisis.

Look at death counts and causes from the last 5 years then look at death counts and causes right now.

Educate yourself further instead of goin knee jerk.

Wait did someone just say 5G?

<GSPWoah>

Thats disinfo, it's a propaganda tool to get people to look silly when they're on the track of an actual conspiracy by getting them to tout a false conspiracy. It removes credibility as you're attemptng to do now. It's extremely hard to break cognitive dissonance, you know of past conspiracies done to the citizenry by government but you wouldnt believe another conspiracy until it's confirmed outright.

Silent weapons for quiet wars. Missiles and bombs are ancient technology. Why would you use something like that when you could use things like radiation, radio waves or a virus?

I don’t know if the virus was released on purpose or not, but you can believe China doesn’t care one bit about its citizens.

What is the world going to do about it? What if major players in the world wanted this to happen? Seems to me like many knew this was coming.

reminds me of 9-11. Don’t even get me started on that. Just know that much like after 9-11, you will never have the same amount of freedom you had before this pandemic.

A dangerous precedent has been set here. Master gates and his minion Fauci say everything should be locked down until the vaccine is ready in about 17 months.

This virus isn’t going anywhere. It’s going to keep mutating. That’s what it does. There’s no magic vaccine that’s going to get rid of it.

Exacylt, China has already acknowledged that the war between America nad themselves will be fought through economics as opposed to nuclear weapons. What they didnt mention was bio-terrorism, that is the future of warfare. Devastating but hard to attribute to any one nation preventing retaliation. The US has this technology as well.

China has an aging pop and they dont want to pay for it, Corona(which is a SARs virus) was the best thing that could have happened to China. Boost the quality of their pop, economically weaken your biggest competition and get away with it with no consequence(praying Trump retaliates).

Look up what Fauci thought of HCQ as it applies to SARs viruses and ask why he doesnt show that same energy for it when it comes to Corona.

tenor.gif

the virus is man made. Wuhan has a level 4 bio lab that was coincidentally doing research on bats

I guess it’s all a coincidence, just like that new 2020 bat quarter that coincidentally features the same species of bat the Virus is believed to originate from

The government isn’t going to come out and tell you it’s a man made bio weapon. Think about the ramifications.

And my wife can’t go to the dentist because the office is restricting patients to emergency only visitors because everyone is afraid they’re gonna get sued

So you believe that it's a legit dangerous man made virus but you still want everyone to go around like normal?

Similarly, you go mention silent biological wars between China and USA, but then suggest that the US Government are complicit in it by having Samoan fruit bats on quarters? Are the USA and China enemies waging some silent biological war or are the USA having a laugh at its citizens putting Samoan fruit bats on quarters to say to their citizens "haha, we're mugging you off and there's nothing you can do about it".

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...-linking-chinas-coronavirus-weapons-research/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-diseasology-the-spread-of-coronavirus-bunkum

Experts in the field have said that there's nothing around indicating that it's man-made. As far as I've seen, no scientist or expert in these fields have been able to provide any actual evidence that supports the theory. In fact, the vast majority seem to agree with the idea that it very likely spread between animals and made the jump to humans naturally. Are they all lying and part of the conspiracy?

So many conspiracy theories just throw tons of shit at the wall in an effort to see what sticks. There's a million of these posts going around just trying to link anything together; you've done it yourself with the bat quarter from the USA and saying that this is part of an invisible war going on between the USA and China but at the same time the USA are seemingly mocking its citizens/the world by showing the true cause of the outbreak through a quarter originated from a bat and was released by China?

As an aside, this last point is open to anyone into their conspiracy theories: People reference MSM a lot too - a lot of them are absolutely terrible. There are many that are good though, undertake in exposes and detailed investigative journalism - are they considered MSM as well and complicit in conspiracies and working with new world orders/goverments to keep the truth from people?

What about the non-mainstream media that focuses on world class investigative longform journalism? Why are they never the ones posting exposés these conspiracy theories? Why do seemingly all conspiracy theories that seem to develop traction amongst people tend to involve nutters like Alex Jones/Infowars and similar trash journalism?

Fake news has certainly become a huge issue over the last 5 years and I've no idea how society can deal with it. Sadly, this also extends to conspiracy theories getting thrown about for almost everything, which people consume without any documentary evidence to back it up and spout it back out over the internet or in person. It's utter insanity.

The Dark Knight knows what's up, been trying to warn us about those bats for years.

This post gave me autism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back