UFC 250 PBP/Discussion

is the sandman hypetrain real or not? SOMEONE convince me fast

Yeah he's for real but Aljo is too. But I love seeing a guy face real adversity and just not give in, and Sandhagen vs Alcantara showed me that Corey is championship material at some point. Bad spot, not panic, comes back and finishes shortly thereafter.

u guys think aljo gonna have a boost due to all the blm protests and anger inside him or could this be an angle that hes going to be distracted with all that trauma from the news???

u guys think aljo gonna have a boost due to all the blm protests and anger inside him or could this be an angle that hes going to be distracted with all that trauma from the news???
Who knows. Only his crew and his therapist could give you that answer.

i think it honestly depends on whether he kept himself hydrated during the protests and if he remembered to take 2 servings of supergreens in the morning, he looks like a pro so i believe he remained disciplined

I don’t really get the two 30-27’s... but that was my mistake thinking Rocco Martin was better then he really was. Magny is a top 15 gatekeeper and Rocco couldn’t beat him.

damn iaquinta looks like a giant compared to sterling, I always thought he was a midget.

no i also dont think you should make combos with bets that contradict each other, defeats the whole purpose.

I know, these were for peanuts honestly and I only did it because the line shifted so much.

one bad mistake, a lazy high kick and sterling got all the entry he needed to grab him early and dry

Back