UFC 250 PBP/Discussion

Great fight. 2-0 Cody.

Kelleher is pretty game. Stamann has good power to hold him off though.

Degen anik on 5 dimes between rounds

what is going on with these corners? Kelleher seemed to think they were up 2-0? Stamman's said it could be 1-1 now. I think Stamman is up 2-0 easy.

When there are no fans the commentators should shut the fuck up about the score. Will influence judges

Does anyone know if they cleared out a bunch of old threads in the betting forum? Just looking at my totals, it seems like I've dropped many messages and all likes ( save the 2 I had from this thread )

Kelleher maybe took rd 3. 30-27 or 29-28 Cody

29-28. Great performance from both. Kelleher making it pretty close, just a little too late.

Probably 2-1 Stamann with Kelleher taking the last round.

Live betting was wild though. No chance Kelleher should have been such an underdog throughout. He was being outclassed, but it wouldn't take much in the 2nd round to have given Kelleher the edge (like if he landed the takedown early, or had gotten one late).

Does anyone know if they cleared out a bunch of old threads in the betting forum? Just looking at my totals, it seems like I've dropped many messages and all likes ( save the 2 I had from this thread )
There was definitely a like purge due to strains on the system

Back