UFC 250 PBP/Discussion

Anyone bothered by the "only woman in her mma training gym" bit in the Nunes Modelo commercial? They then cut to her drinking with her gf Nina Ansaroff who trains at ATT lol.

They probably mean her first gym, which was MMA Masters in Brazil. ATT has by far the biggest roster of UFC/Bellator/Invicta female fighters in the world.

Still stupid as shit. I refuse to ever drink that piss-swill Modelo.

They probably mean her first gym, which was MMA Masters in Brazil. ATT has by far the biggest roster of UFC/Bellator/Invicta female fighters in the world.

Still stupid as shit. I refuse to ever drink that piss-swill Modelo.
It's pretty gross. What you usually drink? Been until Belgian Wheat lately.

Rogan has been such an annoying fucking idiot tonight. From exposing that he doesn't watch or know anything about the UFC outside of the events he calls by referring to Charles Byrd as "a very talented kid", to calling fans who note the lack of finishes in WMMA "less educated".

IT'S LITERALLY IN THE FUCKING NUMBERS, YOU BRAYING MIDGET.

Sean doesn’t have that POWER to get that easy dub like people are assuming. I see Sean just picking apart the predictable Eddie Wineland for 15 minutes. O malley via decision +250

anyone paying juice for a dude with no power to knock out a dude who still has his chin, idk can’t be me.

Eddie getting up there, but still think he can hang in there for awhile. Might regret but I like o1.0 and o1.5. Even O'Malley dec +270 I don't think is terrible.

Back