UFC 250

Screenshot_20200526-074357_Chrome.jpg

Cody Staman vs Brian Kelleher added to the card, quick turn arounds are cool now

Title fights should be main events (even if I'm turning off once the co-main ends) but move Sterling/Sandhagen to main event that dumpster fire Eye/Calvillo card
For real lol
Eye vs calvillo is a pass even during quarentine LOL

Cory vs aljo is a banger and im also waiting for cory odds to improve.

Nunes faced only strikers in last fights, Spencer Has 25 %chance to win this. Good odds too
Thing is, how she gets it to the ground? I completely agree tho, if it somehow gets there, we might be in for a surprise.

Great card here

leaning on some favorites but I like a few of the smaller dogs

Sad that I had to take wiki off ignore to see this thread. Hopefully he burned himself out in the last thread

Only value I see in this entire card is Cody.

And I’m barely seeing any in Cody lol. Yikes this is horrible for a ppv

@TrueAscension

I wouldn’t be too hyped laying juice on a 20 year old kid.
Caceres has a lot of experience in the UFC and has a distinct advantage on the feet.
def a stay away fight for me

im not very familiar with rocco martin, can someone give me an idea of what his path to victory could be? i think magny should be able to stick and move for the decision

im not very familiar with rocco martin, can someone give me an idea of what his path to victory could be? i think magny should be able to stick and move for the decision
Calve kicks (low kicks), martin is good at those, and Magny has showed against Dos Anjos, Ponzinibio and Larkin to be very susceptible to them. In a small cage though I would favour Magny, he has a better clinch game than Martin I think.

This will be a great event, many winners.

Herbert Burns
He will smoke Evan, Dunham will retire after this fight

Alonzo
The new Anthonny Johnson

Perez
Good wrestling and decent stand up should give him a win against old Formiga

Byrd
Im not confident in Byrd at all because he has a glass chin. Pass for me

Cody
Cody should win but Brian looked good in last 2 fights. Stamann is overrated overall. Pass for me

Heinish
Ian is very motivated for this fight, he should smoke Gm3

Hooper
Caceres always loses against grapplers

Sean O Malley
he will smoke Eddie, 90% win chance

Tony Martin
good bjj, calf kicks should give him a split dec. Close fight but I like Tony here, he defeated the prospect Ramazan in Russia!

Sandhagen
He is future contender, Sterling is not on his level

Cody- Pass for me, Cody is better but damn this chin... I woudlnt touch that fight

Felicia-Nunes
I like Felicia at this odds, when is the last time Nunes faced a grappler? Felicia has 35% win chance

It you want make money than pick something from my picks.
This event will be epic

Back