PBP UFC 251 Masvidal vs Usman: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 p.m. ET/7:00 p.m. PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not if you score correctly. Usman 3-2 is acceptable though
Correctly?
tenor.gif

Typical comment from a guy rooting for the one who lost
No, I was asking you a question. I was just rooting for a good fight. I didn’t get that. Usman vs Colby was exciting because their styles and skills are similar. This was just one sided.

That was disappointing & I don't mean the outcome.

I can quote the rules to you if you want. Masvidal didn't land anything too significant, but Usman landed even less. Cage control only comes into play if Masvidal didn't win the striking.
Which he didn't and the judges agree with me. You probably had it a 50-45 for Mas then, huh?

Fuck man, I'll never get excited for another Usman fight after that shit.

The bummer about that fight is that a more aggressive Usman could have fucked him up everywhere from the 2nd round on and gotten a finish.
I agree,but he didn't, and that's a huge disappointment. I know you gotta do whatever it takes to win, which is why I was defending Usman up until the 5th. But at the end of the day, it's an ENTERTAINMENT SPORT. The FANS pay the bills, and Marty delivered up a stinker for us to buy.

Hope Mas gets a pregnancy test done. Usman laid on him all night. Oh well . If you can't stop the takedown then your toast against him.

Prolly 2-3 Mil from what I saw in thread estimations. No real idea on my part.

Usman needs to donate his cut to charity for his shitty performance. One of the worst fight I've seen in the past decade. Makes GSP look like an action star.

Usman is 1 win away from equalling GSP in consecutive win streak. All that GSP is the GOAT nonsense needs to stop. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back