PBP UFC 254: Nurmagomedov vs. Gaethje - Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 11:00 am ET/8:00 am PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buried away? it was her pro debut and she was 4-1, making her debut on fightpass with her accolades back then seems pretty reasonable for me, I don't know what are you trying to say
It was her UFC debut, you mean. But every strawweight was getting their UFC debut, it was the debut of the division. And she was given arguably the worst debut of any of them. So I'm saying she wasn't given any special favors at first because of her looks. Everyone else brought over from Invicta FC back then to debut the division was taken into the Ultimate Fighter series, and so got huge exposure, but the producers decided they'd rather have booze in the TUF house than Paige (she was under-age for booze). So after initially being told she was in, she was told she was out. Then, rather than place her on the card somewhere she would at least get seen by a decent-sized audience (which they would have done if it was all about her looks) they buried her debut on a Fight Pass prelim, which had an extremely limited audience back then. Compared with getting a spot on TUF, her debut was definitely buried. What brought her to prominence was fighting a fight (and getting a finish) that earned FOTN. I don't think that the UFC particularly wanted to give that award to a fight almost nobody saw (the audience being so small) but they did anyway, despite clearly not being focused on promoting her back then, because the award was earned.

As for Paige's 3-1 record at the time, it's worth noting that Rose was only 2-1 at the time. Angela Hill was only 1-0 to get on that TUF. The UFC truly didn't do Paige any favors back then.

Last edited:
Good luck to Barb next

Don't ruin your opportunity for a title shot

If this is on Epstein island and it has no audience why aren't they just doing this at night?

These two are top contenders in the womens flyweight? Bullet gonna be champ forever

You can't count out those type of people from the -stan countries. Their main exports are poverty and sadness and anger.

If this is on Epstein island and it has no audience why aren't they just doing this at night?
Catering to the Middle East audience so they can watch Khabib at a normal hour in their time zone.

Lauren "Lynyrd Skynyrd" Murphy

And he's back!
26c41027-050214-UFC-Erick-Silva-reacts-after-defeating-Jason-High-PI.jpg

Lauren looks like she's familiar with the crack pipe.

Last edited:
Murphy is one of the most hittable ranked women and Shakirova has a quick overhand with wrestling to base.. live dog

You can't count out those type of people from the -stan countries. Their main exports are poverty and sadness and anger.
Show money is a years salary and then some already.. she made it, bring out the red panties

uzbekistan girl is hot as hell. cause she looks like me if I was a girl and i'm a pretty pretty princess.

Back