UFC 256 PBP/Discussion

Man my Ferguson read was way off, getting dominated. Fuck.

If the referee stopped the fight due to Tony doing an illegal up-kick, he should've taken a point. Instead, he just resumed the fight.

MMA is a funny sport. They are talking about Oliveira as a prospect, but he's 31 and been a pro MMA fighter for 12 years.

I hope Khabib comes out to retirement to fight Charles.

I bet on Do Bronx but I didn't expect it to be this dominant. Breakout performance by Oliveira and Tony is sadly past it.

Do Bronx is no joke folks

cash olives ml and dec

dominates Ferguson

super impressive

4-0 on my bets tonight, not including my live bet profit.

• Charles Oliveira +167 $15 for $25
• Charles Oliveira +150 $50 for $75
• Rafael Fiziev -135 $120 for $89
• Rafael Fiziev -125 $62.50 for $50

Oliveira at +161? Okay, you talked me into another 1u on that.

Welp, Oliveira saved my night, winning me back over 3 units and getting me almost even. Hilariously, this was a fight I didn't even tape properly, unlike the two others I lost. (Although Jandiroba at +170 was solid)

Amazingly, I have made 11 units this year by fading the legendary Tony Ferguson.

Impressive.

I think Ferguson has been done for a while, and against lesser competition we just haven't noticed.

After his leg injury, he beat a shot Pettis after getting dropped, then beat Cowboy after losing rd1 to the shell of Cowboy.

Then we finally see him against Gaethje, who is in his prime(like Oliveira), and he takes a beating, and looks slow.

Not taking anything away from Oliveira, incredibly impressive. But if this was the Tony of 2015, I don't think the fight goes anything like that.

Back