News UFC 261 to feature crowd at FULL capacity; featuring 3 title fights

Which fight is most exciting?

• Total voters

6nchr10lcan61.jpg

My younger sister is practically begging me and other siblings to get tickets and go!!

I wanna goooooooo!!!

I'm intrigued to see if I enjoy the fans being back, I missed them but now I think i'll miss emptyish arenas.

Other than that, 3 title fights sounds great on paper, but i'm only interested in 1 of them..
Shev vs who cares if it's not Nunes.
Usman vs Masvidal makes 0 sense to me.
Rose vs Zhang is legit super hot fire, can't wait.

I can honestly say I have no interest in an Usman/Masvidal rematch at this time. Absolutely ridiculous.
I’m in the same boat....this is what we get for a comeback event? Really? Two great wmma fights but I can think of about 50 title fights I’d rather see over the main event. I’d have even preferred they do the BMF belt again with nate and mas.

I don’t bitch a lot, but this is bull shit

So are they going to check vaccination records before they let people inside?

Or is everyone going to be masked?
Fla peeps eat their masks for breakfast and sell the extra ones for drug, cigarette and alcohol money.

Great can’t wait for Usman to cruise to an easy win and hear how he’s the goat welterweight again

Anyone surprised this is in Florida? Getting back to live events is cool. They should do half capacity to start these off though imo worried they’re gonna get shutdown.

Waiting for all the Karen's to talk about how this is a bad idea
Should at least tested all the coming audience like the one they did in Fight Island, Abu Dhabi.

Better be safe, I don't want UFC to be cancelled for the silly totally preventable stuff. They should employed what they learned from Abu Dhabi team of staffs.

Back