News UFC 261 to feature crowd at FULL capacity; featuring 3 title fights

Which fight is most exciting?

• Total voters
I will watch this one from home with no mask and for free. US and A for full crowds with the worst handling of a pandemic in the entire world.

‘MURICA

If you’re still scared of a spikey red ball flying through the air - stay home.

22dbe312c76e9fecd39c5f64069bd7a4.gif

That said..

There is no fucking way I’m sitting down with 20,000 rednecks for 6 hrs inside an arena. There are people I care about to consider.

But, feel free.

I don't like him but this is a stupid ass post lol the dude just fought and stopped Gilbert Burns and Colby Covington.
He's taken this one detour fight.
Lmfao yeah fucking right he already fought that fight too, he didn't deserve the fight when it was given to him. he doesn't deserve it now has he's done NOTHING but duck top contenders in the time between his last title fight and now.

Take your post and shove it.

....who has he avoided?
right now he's avoiding wonderboy at the VERY least.

and i dont want to hear that wonderboy "hasn't earned it" because masvidal certainly hasn't either. you could reasonably give this fight to wonderboy or colby even edwards. but not fucking masvidal. no fucking way

It's pretty much a full WMMA main card, yet somehow I'm most disappointed about the main event
My thoughts exactly.

WMMA fights are of moderate entertainment to me with a small number of exceptions.

And this Masvidal title shot is BS. Undeserved and the first fight sucked. The only positive from this is the WW division is not being held up too long since this fight is only next month.

FL is a whole nother level of hick.... and thank gawd for that!

<{JustBleed}>

Great, we can fall asleep to rednecks booing foot stomps in the main event instead of falling asleep to just footstomps without booing like the first fight.

Oh god they made masvidal vs usman 2 what a fucking joke

How could anyone be a fan of usman? He's worse in terms of avoiding top guys than bisping now

You are well aware Usman has wins over like 75% of the top ten already? Only guy he hasn’t fought in the top 5 and beaten is wonderboy, and he’s ranked 5. He has basically cleaned out the division.

Same here.

Cool to have crowds back, though. Maybe they'll boo Usman into less footstomps.
I’m psyched that crowds are coming back.

UFC has masterfully kept their cards mediocre. Putting the worst fights together and still touting 3 title fights is laudable.

where are the days of Chuck, Tito, Hughes, GSP, rampage, Silva?

Burns softened up that chin for Masvidal to shatter with a full camp plus no brutal short notice championship weight cut.

Not to be a Debbie downer, but if there are three title fights on one card, it tells us the other 2 are not good enough to headline their own PPV, not that the UFC is being generous.

Back