UFC 262 PBP/Discussion

Ha ha man I love DC on the mic. Dude will say whatever, he's like Charles Barkley lite.

Umm Hooker backpedaled from the opening bell and threw nothing. Great KO by Chandler, but Hooker looked like a tentative noob in that fight literally from the first second.

i'm 5/5 so far feels good after last week hawes destroying my soul. looking to live bet lando next maybe some round 2/3 props

I think livebetting ferguson could be a good idea, depending on how the first rd goes. He's very likely to lose the first and Dariush is very likely to gas imho.
Ty, exactly that i was after. Will keep my eyes open :)

o2.5 at -181 here. I don't see a finish as likely at all.

Hope you guys hit your profits tonight. I'll be watching but not really participating.

Took Lando live +119. I like his counter grappling and he's getting the better of the striking.

Despite what DC is saying Lando is breathing heavier than Grundy. Added some to Grundy at evens.

Rd 1 hard to judge.

Was trying to add to lando live on bas in rd 1. Bet wasn’t even processing. Couldn’t get it in

Expected more tds from grundy, or worse tdd by lando

The commentary on this fight has been terrible, but I think it's helping to improve the line on Grundy.

Back