UFC 264 Play by play

Right call. Maia was slipping a lot of those punches and countering beautifully.

Still terrible to not even attempt a td though

Maia might have had 1 and 2 but how the heck did she win 3?

Thought Maia was landing the more impactful shots. Gave her the last two rounds. Third round was somewhat close though.

I honestly cant recall one big shot from Maia at the third. On other hand Eye ripped her to the body and definitely won the exchanges at the end.

Thought Maia won all three rounds. Who ever scored it for eye didn't watch the fight properly and should never judge a fight again. Also will start putting people on ignore who has bad scorecards here.

Thought Maia won all three rounds. Who ever scored it for eye didn't watch the fight properly and should never judge a fight again. Also will start putting people on ignore who has bad scorecards here.

Properly as in drunk?
Nah it wasn't a bad call at all I just dont think Maia did enough to win the third.

Lol maybe you didn't watch that fight properly thinking Maia won all 3 rounds.

Giles needs to pressure to win or he's getting chopped. Sprinkled him, but I think Plessis has a fire lit.. and dat I.Q.

I think you need to pass the crack pipe.

Lol Giles thought plessis was some sort of chump and was going to roll over for him

Back