UFC 265 PBP/Discussion

DraftKings didn’t give Torres credit for a takedown lol.

****IF YOU LIKE TO MAKE MONEY**** you should read this:

Y'all better start putting some respect on @PolarBearPaulVarelans name when it comes to capping WMMA. I've know he's the best WMMA capper here for awhile, was kind of on the fence about Torres here. I saw he had 3u on her, asked for a breakdown. He sent a DM with it and he called this fight SPOT ON, everything he said played out the way he said it would.

I'm not saying blindly tail, but when he posts about a WMMA fight, read it and absorb it. He knows his shit, made me a lot of $ here.
I'm glad he is a God. I guess.

Vamos Luque !!!
Bum ass Chiesa can't keep gaying folks and restraining the heck outta them. At some point we need bloodshed and who better than Luque

I'm glad he is a God. I guess.

We're here to make $, and the guy knows WMMA better than anyone I've ever seen here. That's all I'm saying.

Vamos Luque !!!
Bum ass Chiesa can't keep gaying folks and restraining the heck outta them. At some point we need bloodshed and who better than Luque

I find Chiesa's style entertaining, and I've been watching MMA since 2004.

Grappling of his caliber is hard to find.

Cashed out Chiesa bet after watching the first rounds against Magny again, also he was shilling for that mobile game on embedded

Brown, Price, Perry?, even Krantz was able to push Luque back and take him down.. but Chiesa has been fighting guys with leaky tdd... feels risky, on Chiesa

Chiesa might be 200 lbs right now FFS.

I find Chiesa's style entertaining, and I've been watching MMA since 2004.

Grappling of his caliber is hard to find.

Not to be a dick but I'm genuinely interested in what interests you about his grappling? Personally I get frustrated by his lack of passing/sub attempts and find him one of the more boring grapplers I've seen, but I appreciate I might be missing some nuance here

We're here to make $, and the guy knows WMMA better than anyone I've ever seen here. That's all I'm saying.
That's fine I congratulate him. He made bold statements that he later back tracked on in the past. I'm sure he is good and glad he is making you and everyone else on the forum money.

Back