UFC 265 PBP/Discussion

2u on Song at -137. I think he is up 2-0, and as a bonus, we've seen judges heavily favor Song in the past...

could be anything.. I think its 1-1 but song 2-0 or kenney 2-0 aint out of this universe

TD maybe stole the even rd for Kenney there in rd 3?

I'd still score it 29-28 Yadong at worst, but...yeah it was a close fight.

Song edged all rounds imo, but the first two were close enough so Texas judges have an excuse to score it for Kenney.

30-27 Song, was just a class better than Kenney. But you never know with these retarded judges. I noticed that Kenney slows down quite a bit for a guy that wants to be volume cardio fighter type.

anyone have an actual lean on torres/hill? seems like hill is right side at current price. or should i just do the smart thing and go for a cigarette? (and i don't even smoke.)

Song deserved the split, but can he change his name to Song "split decision" Yadong

Somewhat surprised kenney stood with him so much but from watching his last few fights it seems like he’s fallen in love with the striking

Nice, split still retarded though. Also fuck off Kenney trying to milk the crowd.

anyone have an actual lean on torres/hill? seems like hill is right side at current price. or should i just do the smart thing and go for a cigarette? (and i don't even smoke.)
Go for a cig or a quick wank on xvideos

I like it when close fights go split decision with the right guy (imo) winning. Looks better for losers record

Back