UFC 268 PBP/Discussion

Edmen, who has suspect cardio and is a striker...initiates all the grappling himself.

Kids...this is what having a shitty coach looks like.
he was getting punished on the feet, Also edmen apparently had been working on his wrestling and Imavov had suspect takedown defence. The strategy here was not the problem for Edmen. He is just not very good.

Looks like a decent fight card for betting favorites tonight i think there might at least one or two underdogs.

im 1-1 no bet next fight

Hawes fanduel

2 parlays left alive Under 2.5 in Hawes bout no chance parlay

took the tiniest of shots on curtis round 2 and 3 props, could get interesting if fight goes late.

he was getting punished on the feet, Also edmen apparently had been working on his wrestling and Imavov had suspect takedown defence. The strategy here was not the problem for Edmen. He is just not very good.

Edmen was landing too, he actually stunned Imavov a couple times. He was getting hit as well for sure, but I disagree about the strategy part. He's a striker. Imavov may not be a grappler either, but he doesn't have Edmen's tiny gas tank. Edmen having "worked on" his wrestling is fine (and every UFC fighter "works" on their grappling in every camp obviously) but with shit cardio you are just draining your own crappy gas tank faster.

If you're a striker with crap cardio...I just don't agree that trying to grapple is a good idea. The striking wasn't one-sided. Maybe Imavov was slightly getting the better of it...but it was damn sure competitive. And it wasn't even Edmen closing distance and clinching that was the big issue. He was okay there...mostly a stalemate. It's when he expended all that energy working for takedowns where he went off the rails. His technique wasn't good either, he had his head on the wrong side which left his neck completely exposed and Imavov just latched on. Which led to Edmen having to spend a ton of energy fighting the choke.

They have been feeding him to top competition. They will give him someone easier next fight.
edmen is damaged goods now, years taken off his life severe beating after severe beating. imavov was that step down now he can enjoy pfl or bellator

ALL of my DraftKings teams have Christ Curtis!

LET'S FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200w.gif

NZzQ.gif

Back