UFC 269 PBP/Discussion

people are sleeping on beverely hill ninja's offense, he can 100% finish bruno. odds are kinda absurd.

Muniz submits Till without much work. I think Imavov would wear him out though and I'd like to see that fight. Strickland would be another one I'd like to see.

My fair odds on the Silva fight are -170/150. These odds are insane.

people are sleeping on beverely hill ninja's offense, he can 100% finish bruno. odds are kinda absurd.

I like his offense too. I do think Silva is more durable. Wright seems to fold when he gets hit with anything clean. He needs to keep it at distance where he can use his kicks and whole arsenal but isn't in the pocket where there's more danger that he catches one on the chin.

I like his offense too. I do think Silva is more durable. Wright seems to fold when he gets hit with anything clean. He needs to keep it at distance where he can use his kicks and whole arsenal but isn't in the pocket where there's more danger that he catches one on the chin.
bruno's bottom game is pretty bad, that's another win condition for ninja too. i think he has more ways to win but his durability is def a concern, the odds really favor ninja as the value side overall though.

bruno's bottom game is pretty bad, that's another win condition for ninja too. i think he has more ways to win but his durability is def a concern, the odds really favor ninja as the value side overall though.

I honestly can't remember Wright's grappling at all, has he ever used it really? For sure he could have and I just forgot. Bruno is bad off his back that's for sure. If Wright can put him there then yeah for sure should be a big advantage if he has any sort of top control.

I honestly can't remember Wright's grappling at all, has he ever used it really? For sure he could have and I just forgot. Bruno is bad off his back that's for sure. If Wright can put him there then yeah for sure should be a big advantage if he has any sort of top control.
ninja's grappling is nothing special but by my estimation it's enough to trouble bruno if he sees an opportunity to push that path lol. ninja amuses me i hope he wins rooting for him

We'll be able to live bet the next 9 fights in a row, so I will stop forcing $5 bets on fights I don't want to bet, and instead try to live bet them.

Wright is 100% offense but just leaves his head high and on the center line.

Bruno Silva should win here, but I'm not mad at Jordan Wright ITD +400 and Jordan Wright Round 1 +1000.

I like Under 1.5 rounds in the Silva/Wright fight, but I don't want to pay -170 for it. Instead, I'll put $5 on Wright R1 +1000, and live bet the rest.
As I said, Bruno Silva should win here, but Jordan Wright was clearly live to get a finish in Round 1, Jordan just has zero striking defense and ate too many clean shot.
I'm not mad at the +1000 shot I took.

bruno didn't like those knees he pretended it was low blow, but then ninja lost focus and gave chin on a silver platter

Tai Tuivasa -125 $31.25 for $25
Tai Tuivasa Round 3 +850 $5 for $42.50

I will live bet the rest.

The first round will tell us a lot, mostly whether Sakai will try to clinch and wrestle against a pure striker.

EZ MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
biff-tannen-back-to-the-future.gif

Back