Parlay;

Topuria vs Jourdain - Fight ends inside distance

Maddelana vs Rodriguez - Fight ends inside distance

Moreno vs Figgy - Fight ends inside distance

who fucks it up? lol

Jourdain +500 (EDIT: match scrapped)
Moreno ML + Gane ML Parlay +200
Gane Stoppage +187 hedged (EDIT: combined) with Gane Decision +375

I'll wait a round or two and likely dump more on Moreno if he's looking comfortable.
If Moreno loses I'll try really hard to follow my rules and not dump any additional bets into the main event haha.

Last edited:
Big Frank 2.1
Stamann 2.63
Giles - 2.2
Jasmine - 3
Demopolous - 1.72

Jourdain +500
Moreno ML + Gane ML Parlay +200
Gane Stoppage +187 hedged with Gane Decision +375

I'll wait a round or two and likely dump more on Moreno if he's looking comfortable.
If Moreno loses I'll try really hard to follow my rules and not dump any additional bets into the main event haha.

Not trying to be a smart ass but hedging a gane stoppage with gane decision isnt really a hedge. A hedge means u profit either way and it is possible u lose both bets if Ngannou wins but best of luck to you

Not trying to be a smart ass but hedging a gane stoppage with gane decision isnt really a hedge. A hedge means u profit either way and it is possible u lose both bets if Ngannou wins but best of luck to you
My bad. I still don't know these proper terms haha.
I do come out ahead regardless of whether he gets the stoppage or the decision though, so my logic was that whatever result he gets I still come out ahead (more than the same risk for the ML)
Although now I kinda want to just put another bet down on the fight ending in the first 2 rounds regardless of the fighter haha.

My bad. I still don't know these proper terms haha.
I do come out ahead regardless of whether he gets the stoppage or the decision though, so my logic was that whatever result he gets I still come out ahead (more than the same risk for the ML)
Although now I kinda want to just put another bet down on the fight ending in the first 2 rounds regardless of the fighter haha.

Ya I think if you take the under 2.5 rds thats kind of a hedge on your Gane bets Good luck

1u fig ML +151
1.1u Gane -110
Gane rnd 3 4 or 5 mixed odds to win 5u
Turman ML .5u +198
Turman rnd 2/3 KO to win 5u
Hansen sub .25u +650
Jourdain KO rnd 2 +3500 to win 5u
Jourdain KO rnd 3 +6600 to win 10u

might add more on Fig or play his decision line. the first two fights in this trilogy were v lucrative for me, hope the trend continues

Morales under 3.5 takedowns
Turman over 26.5 significant strikes
Topuria over 29.5 significant strikes

I went 6-1 last event with a profit of 493.39 there were 3 no chance parlays I was 1 fight away from winning. Bontorin fucked me out of 634.51 which I thought he won. Giga fucked me out of 547.76 and Brito fucked me out of 259.28 Lets hope for another winning event

Valdez+170 for 150
Demoplus/Juarez-OV 2.5 -180 for 150
Morales-120 for 150
Maddelna/Rodriguez-UN 1.5 -135 for 150
Oliveira+195 for 150
Moreno/Fig-UN 3.5+105 for 150
Ngannou+135 for 150

Just hoping I hit 4 of these and ill profit

I'm torn. I mean, I obviously don't want that to happen because I got money on Gane, but on the other hand I really don't want a fellow Sherbro to lose that kinda cash haha.

Like I tell everyone now I am not saying hes rich or well off or anything along those lines but everyone makes a different amount of money maybe him losing 5k Wont do shit to him maybe hes like me in a way where if he loses fuck it I can still pay my bills my family can still eat and all this so him losing 5k is maybe like me losing 150$ or you losing 20$ or 100$ or whatever it might be. Im not saying this as an insult or anything along those lines. When people post there bets on here I try and keep track on how people do I rarely even look at the money they bet per fight because that doesent matter. Look at the person's win loss record or event profit to loss ratio. Just because someone here might be betting 400$ a fight and you might be betting 20$ a fight or a 100$ the person whose betting the higher value does not make him or her a better over gambler. Keep track of people's bets on here if you want to see whose a good "Capper so to say"

Figs $100 +150
Giles $100 EV
Frevola $100 -200
Francis $50 +125
Juarez $25 +125

Back