UFC 270 PBP/Discussion

not trying to be biased but i think figgy won last round by thin margins

Disagree, he did clip him big time, but the problem was that he then himself got wobbled which canceled it out. And Moreno ended the fight landing his shots while Fig missed with most of his in that wild exchange.

Disagree with that decision, but it's hard to argue too much with it. I can see giving him 1, 3, and 4.

Watch that last exchange again, they both took big shots. Moreno was stumbling at that last bell. Coupled that with the knockdown and clear Rd 5

forget-you-whatever.gif

Watch that last exchange again, they both took big shots. Moreno was stumbling at that last bell. Coupled that with the knockdown and clear Rd 5

Fig landed 2, Moreno landed about 6. The round was close, nobody should argue it was clear either way.

Fig landed 2, Moreno landed about 6. The round was close, nobody should argue it was clear either way.
Since when are knockdowns not round defining in this sport? (unless they get both get knocked down ofcourse).

Disagree with that decision, but it's hard to argue too much with it. I can see giving him 1, 3, and 4.
Robbed. What a scuzz bag

both of you are embarassing. Shame on you.

at very least it was 3-2 figgy but could argue for 4-1.

You guys biased because you bet Moreno, lost and then cry for a robbery.

Figgy won that fight 100% trust me.

Since when are knockdowns not round defining in this sport? (unless they get both get knocked down ofcourse).

Ya I agree, that flash knockdown stole the winning round away. The other rounds were clear (1/5 for Fig and 2/4 Moreno) imo

gane is my favorite hw, riding with him since his ufc debut and not stopping now. him winning belt is more important than winning my props on him, win by any means necessary. fight is too stressful for me to enjoy though due to the nature of ngannu and his power.

Back